Norwich Away

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
SCOTTISH LEEDS
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Norwich Away

Post by SCOTTISH LEEDS »

Just saw on the OS that Norwich are charging £40 for a ticket for the game on Tuesday 21st October.

Also only giving us 2000 tickets, Will we sell many or will there be a boycott of this game.
dlw10

Re: Norwich Away

Post by dlw10 »

SCOTTISH LEEDS wrote:Just saw on the OS that Norwich are charging £40 for a ticket for the game on Tuesday 21st October.

Also only giving us 2000 tickets, Will we sell many or will there be a boycott of this game.
One of my mates from Norwich suggested to me the other day that they were going to charge £45 and we all laughed - knowing that Ipswich charged us £36 (from memory) last season then £40 doesn't surprise me. From the talk I have heard at recent away games my guess is we will STILL sell out! I also have a gut feel that Norwich authorities are concerned that Norwich is not Leeds fans' favourite club and hence the reason they may be trying to keep numbers down. I've had plans in place to go and stop over for a while now so I just have to gulp hard and hope my lad will pay me back when I buy his ticket!!!
SCOTTISH LEEDS

Post by SCOTTISH LEEDS »

Norwich City - Tuesday 21st October, kick off 7.45pm
Tickets for the trip to Norwich City will go on sale online exclusively to Season Ticket Holders on a first come first served basis from 10.30am on Monday September 29.

This will be followed by a Members period on a first come first served basis in the order of priority detailed below:
Gold Members: from 10.30am Friday October 3
Silver Members: from 10.30am Tuesday October 7 (subject to availability)

Ticket allocation:
approximately 2000

Ticket prices:
£40 adults
£30 senior citizens 65+
£25 juniors under 17
£17 juniors under 12

Disabled wheelchair / ambulant tickets - prices as per above

Coach travel - £26 adults, £20 concessions
Departs from outside the East Stand at 1pm
Lee
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by Lee »

Regardless of the cost this will sell out. I think we have over 500+ away season ticket holders. Also a lot of fans who live further south will take advantage of this fixture and as mentioned above there is a little bad blood between the teams due to them cherry picking our best players over the past few years.
July 26th 2013. The day Leeds United rid themselves of an odious git.