LUTV

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

LUTV

Post by Barlow Boy »

Have been thinking of getting LUTV for a little while now, and I see that you can get it free for a month at the moment, and I was also thinking of putting it on my Christmas list for Santa :shh: .

Does anyone use it at the moment ?, had it in the past ?, what's your thoughts ?.

Any advice appreciated.

Cheers

BB
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
SMorientes
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Re: LUTV

Post by SMorientes »

Had it last season then cancelled in the off season and haven't yet reactivated my membership. I should though, it is really good and well worth what you pay. Would thoroughly recommend it to all fans, particularly those who don't regularly attend matches.
Depends how much free time you have as to just how much you will get out of it but even just the extended highlight videos are good and worthwhile. Especially since highlights don't get posted on here so much anymore.
Nice to be able to watch some reserve/academy stuff too.
"Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong."
SiMamu
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by SiMamu »

SMorientes wrote:Had it last season then cancelled in the off season and haven't yet reactivated my membership. I should though, it is really good and well worth what you pay. Would thoroughly recommend it to all fans, particularly those who don't regularly attend matches.
Depends how much free time you have as to just how much you will get out of it but even just the extended highlight videos are good and worthwhile. Especially since highlights don't get posted on here so much anymore.
I think that might be because we haven't won in a long while, and no one feels like watching or looking for the highlights after we lose.
"A man with new ideas is a madman. Until his ideas triumph."
Aaron
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by Aaron »

SiMamu wrote:
SMorientes wrote:Had it last season then cancelled in the off season and haven't yet reactivated my membership. I should though, it is really good and well worth what you pay. Would thoroughly recommend it to all fans, particularly those who don't regularly attend matches.
I think that might be because we haven't won in a long while, and no one feels like watching or looking for the highlights after we lose.
And there seems to be more streams, no one wants to watch us then watch highlights of us losing!