James Milner's contract

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: James Milner's contract

Post by Mr Russell »

Its just a pipe dream at the moment to him ever coming back right now, maybe in the last couple of years he plays he might return!!!!
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

It's said his current contract is worth £5 million per year, if we won a Billionaires roll over lottery it just might happen.
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
Aaron
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by Aaron »

Absolutely no chance. In my eyes, he's one of City's best players in my opinion. Every time I watch him he is brilliant, a very unnoticed, hard working player. Does a lot of running off the ball.

He'll either get a new contract or go to another top 7/8 club, EASILY.
Deebo
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by Deebo »

No chance.

Don't forget Citeh need to have a number of English players on the books. He's not going anywhere. Least of all, Leeds.
Aqua-
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

Post by Aqua- »

I think its not that far off reality.
I mean, i dont think by any chance he is going to leave city the next season, he's brilliant, mostly come off the bench but rarely misses.
And even if so, he still got business in the premier leauge for at least a couple of years without a doubt.
But there is a good chance he'll come back home after that for a reduced wage when he will start to decline as a footballer, with love for his very first club, the one that nurturing him...
Only thing that needed is to a friendly face to offer him that in the right timing dont you think?