Baby girls leeds kit

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Littleflea
Giddy Kipper

Baby girls leeds kit

Post by Littleflea »

Does anyone know if there is a place you can get a custom made Leeds kit. I know some people might not like the idea but my 2 daughters really want a pink kit this year and I was wondering if I could get the home kit customised so it will be pink for them both ?

Thanks
Deleted User 728

Re: Baby girls leeds kit

Post by Deleted User 728 »

There must be a few people who've accidentally washed one with a red sock in the machine before .. maybe you could try that ? ;)

I'd suggest getting a cheapo kit from eBay - kids shirts are always at knock-down prices - and then dye them, mate !
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Welcome to the site :thumbup: don't know about the kit but the club shop does a few things in pink, tee shirts etc.
Winner of the Europa League
Littleflea
Giddy Kipper

Post by Littleflea »

Good idea about the red sock in the wash but from previous experiences when I have done the washing and mixed up colours it has never happened to any of my shirts.

I have looked at the club shop and have already ordered most of the nice stuff in pink but you can never beat having the real shirt over just a normal t-shirt
SMorientes
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by SMorientes »

Littleflea wrote:Good idea about the red sock in the wash but from previous experiences when I have done the washing and mixed up colours it has never happened to any of my shirts.
Needs to be on a higher temperature or something. I'm no washing expert, but I do all my washing on 40 and I'm told that should prevent colours running. I assume if you intend to run the colours you need to do a hot wash. I'm sure google will be of assistance.
"Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong."
Independent Republic
Eddie Gray's leftorium proprietor

Post by Independent Republic »

I love this forum. It must be the only soccer forum where the required temperature for a wash are discussed :D :thumbup: