Cardiff fan here

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Cardiff fan
Terry Venables's car dealer

Re: Cardiff fan here

Post by Cardiff fan »

dlw10 wrote:Cardiff brought 446 in 2012/13 but a much bigger 834 the year before. Since the Bluebirds are not quite the side of previous seasons I'd expect 300 to 400.
When you beat us at your place earlier in the season I'd never have thought we'd be above you in the table as this stage. Enjoy the visit and sing your heart out at those South Standers of ours who will be just to your right.
Thanks mate.
CCFC

Post by CCFC »

Think there be a lot more this year around 1500 I'd say there's a lot talking and wanting to go to this game.
dlw10
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by dlw10 »

CCFC wrote:Think there be a lot more this year around 1500 I'd say there's a lot talking and wanting to go to this game.
I very much doubt that - but fantastic if it happened.
CCFC

Post by CCFC »

" CARDIFF CITY HAVING TROUBLE WITH LEEDS UNITED "

Cardiff City have been in discussions with Leeds Utd over the past few weeks, Leeds have been trying to put restrictions on our fans travelling to Elland Road, but City are holding firm and are fighting our corner by refusing to accept any restrictions on our fans and rightly so.

Even South Wales Police are happy to have no restrictions.

Leeds fans were able to travel to Cardiff this season without restriction and as a club we want to see the same for our fans travelling to Yorkshire.

No wonder over the last 10 years City have not taken many away fans to Elland Road.

Good on our club for standing firm :thumbup: