Red Bull takeover

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Deleted User 130

Re: Red Bull takeover

Post by Deleted User 130 »

rigger wrote:Is this a five minute argument or the full half-hour ??
I agree :lol:
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

I can't see any point in arguing over Red Bull TBH. Not because they haven't taken over, but because if they do, they will be to each individual fan, what they perceive them to be. Things are mild on here, on other Leeds sites it's horrible, just how nasty and abusive Leeds fans are to each other over their views on Red Bull. I have my own views and no one will change that, I respect others views, even though I might not agree with them, but ..... It hasn't happened yet and chances are it won't happen.
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
Deleted User 130

Post by Deleted User 130 »

:clap:
SiMamu
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by SiMamu »

Costy wrote:Because it's a debate isn't it?
Watching top class players play top class football, both for and against their team , with maybe the odd bit of success thrown in, is, I would imagine, the wish of the vast majority of football fans. Leeds fans born in the last 15-20 years haven't seen this. I have and want to see it again, but it seems a million miles away for us at the moment unless there's a pretty big change. So resistance by some fans and fan groups against changes which might help bring it about because of worries about tradition, history soul selling etc could be seen by other fans as potentially getting in the way of what they want to see in the future. Which is why Isrodger is picking faults in your viewpoint I suppose.
:wave:
My earliest Leeds memory is us getting relegated. As soon as I got into football my team got relegated and my favourite player joined Man Utd. It wasn't a great start.
And then I went through my first football hipster phase at the age of 7, becoming a big fan of Czech Republic's golden generation after Euro 2004.
"A man with new ideas is a madman. Until his ideas triumph."