Stolen thread

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Stolen thread

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Have nicked this off of Jailhouse John on WACCOE, thought folk on here would like it.

When he returned as Chairman with Baaaardiff, Ridsdale strolled up to, a then very ailing Lord Harewood, and held out his hand. Lord Harewood - bless him - said "I have only ever refused to shake the hand of one man in my life before today and he was the Camp Commander of Colditz Castle" (the infamous German PoW camp), "you sir, shall be the second"
Winner of the Europa League
Deleted User 130

Re: Stolen thread

Post by Deleted User 130 »

Bloody hell!

I interviewed the Earl once, for Fanthology.

By post :lol:
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Have nicked this off of Jailhouse John on WACCOE, thought folk on here would like it.

When he returned as Chairman with Baaaardiff, Ridsdale strolled up to, a then very ailing Lord Harewood, and held out his hand. Lord Harewood - bless him - said "I have only ever refused to shake the hand of one man in my life before today and he was the Camp Commander of Colditz Castle" (the infamous German PoW camp), "you sir, shall be the second"
Brilliant that. :thumbup:
I once played against Don Revie.
Deleted User 130

Been to the dentist this morning, for the usual check-up.

For two reasons though, I was spitting blood. First reason was the obvious - a 'deep clean' by the dentist always makes a couple of my gums bleed. But the second reason is that some daft bat was in the waiting room, wearing a bright red man u shirt which looked new but was actually out of date. Grrrrrr.
PGS
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor

Post by PGS »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Have nicked this off of Jailhouse John on WACCOE, thought folk on here would like it.

Lord Harewood :thumbup:
Get the kettle on
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor

Post by Get the kettle on »

Ouch! That's gotta hurt.

Fella shoots staright and true though.
Deleted User 130

He died a while back, GTKO, in case you weren't aware :)
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

Ridsdale, should be banged up somewhere, just how so much money can go down the crapper and he isn't arrested for it is a scandal.
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

:thumbup: Up there with my fav WC quotes
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders