Leeds United Fans LLP - latest update

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
MOT1964
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Re: Leeds United Fans LLP - latest update

Post by MOT1964 »

MOT1964 wrote:
I have no doubt that they had contact from a so called intermediary, but it is highly likely that he had no links to Red Bull whatsoever ......... # fake sheikh.

I clarified my comments on a previous post, yet you are still insinuating that I called LLP liars
onenorthernsoul wrote:
DLW, I'm not sure but I think you have misread MY mention of lying and reason. Dylan, the LLP and therefore myself, have not lied or been economical with the truth on here. That quote above implies, to me, that 'we' have, and I object to the implication, simple as that.
Deleted User 130

Post by Deleted User 130 »

Yes, I was insinuating it, past tense. Then it seemed to be a case of you thinking Dylan/LLP had been duped, by a fake sheikh sort of thing.

And you also alleged that this forum, not just this thread but the whole forum, was becoming a personal propaganda device for the fan initiative and that there was a personal agenda. That's actually more bizarre than the first suggestions.
Deleted User 130

Leeds Fans LLP
Posted by Sharon Reid · 28 mins ·

For our followers in the Middle East, Australia, Miami and Asia, Dylan is on Richard Keys and Andy Gray's talk show for beIN Sports tonight. The show goes out live from Qatar at 8.30pm local time and Dylan will be in discussion with Tony Dorigo and Richard about the current situation at Leeds.
PGS
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor

Post by PGS »

I am proud and glad to say that I have invested in Leeds Fans LLP today. I hope the guys behind this really succeed to raise enough money and getting hold of some of the shares in LUFC. These guys has done alot of good work for free, in the best interest of us, the supporters, and the club.
Deleted User 130

Well done, sir, and well said! :D
PGS
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor

Post by PGS »

:thumbup:
Deleted User 130

The below is a copy of a post on Waccoe by Jailhouse John, a great Leeds fan who speaks sense.. As far as I know, he is well respected too, yes even on Waccoe where 'respect' might be a bit of a rarity :P

Please note that the LLP is now officially called Leeds Fans United

Actually owning LUFC ourselves is a pipedream and will never happen (pause to say that MC is making a great fist of driving the value of the club DOWN so perhaps that last statement is not quite as true as it was formerly!!) but owning a portion of it - especially if that portion comes with seats on the Board should be well within the compass of a fan base as large as ours. Providing of course that that fan base is singing off the same hymn-sheet which being LUFC is not always the case is it?

It is really important that the Leeds Fans United initiative is successful because never again I suspect will we have a team of fans so talented assembled to try and organise our supporters to come together and prove to the rest of the UK football community that we are the most committed there is when it comes wanting to put right the wrongs that currently exist with our club ownership. If it does, heaven forbid, fail then that will be it for a generation IMHO.

The next couple of months are going to be pivotal in our clubs history what with court cases, transfer embargos, future of coaches, future of our super talented youngsters, all potentially in the melting pot. Fans need to be in the process of establishing a position that could allow themselves to have a say in that decision making process. Other than 'the say' that we give from behind the goals that is.

If you have been thinking about it then now is the time to do something about it.