Berardi

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
1964white
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Re: Berardi

Post by 1964white »

One of my favourite & most consistent players this season

I love a defender who gets blood on his boots :lol: great tackler, reads the game well making some vital interceptions to break up the opposition's play
judy
Allan Clarke's tissue supplier

Post by judy »

Great news. We could still do with Byram signing as we don't have a lot of cover for RB. Sorry, but I still don't rate Wootton. I thought it a mistake when he had his contract extended last season.
balster
Neil Redfearn's diversity coach

Post by balster »

Berardi is turning out to be a solid defender.
Billy Bremner: "Every time Leeds concede a goal I feel like I've been stabbed in the heart."
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Mr Russell »

Happy to hear that he has signed on for another couple of years!
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.
Independent Republic
Eddie Gray's leftorium proprietor

Post by Independent Republic »

Berardi has been a revelation this season. Rock solid with a bit of bite, which is what every team needs. I'm delighted we have tied him down. As for Byram to be fair to him, i think he's a full back and not a wide midfielder and hence is being played out of position.

We don't want to lose our best academy players, but we have to be realistic. We have to hedge our bets against losing the likes of Bryam and i think this is what MC is doing by tying Berardi down. I would expect we will cash in on Byram in January and in the short term he would not be deemed a loss. However, in years to come we may live to rue the day we sold him as his star shines bright elsewhere.