Acupuncture - anyone ever ..

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
Deleted User 728

Re: Acupuncture - anyone ever ..

Post by Deleted User 728 »

NottinghamWhite wrote: ... the pain is no way near as bad this morning ...
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Deleted User 2747

Post by Deleted User 2747 »

Davycc wrote:
NottinghamWhite wrote:
rigger wrote:
So do you think they just keep poking till they hit the spot ??
Serious question.

No harm in it so long as there's .. er .. no harm in it, if you know what I mean ? :lol:

No he checked my back at the start so he knew where the area he needed to be pinning his hopes on was. Anyway needless to say I intend to attend t'other 5 appointments so it can't be that bad. I am after all a bit of a soft lad :D
not much point going if he's needleless....... :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

They know all about the Meridians and exactly where to stick the pins, depending upon the ailment!
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Glad to hear its helped even a little NW, really is nothing worse than a painful back it seems to effect every part of your body.

Had the cortisone injections myself 1st was was absolutely wonderful for about 2 weeks the 2nd didn't do a thing. Am told its all to do with the Anaesthetist that injects you and how close they get to the problem.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Just finished my 6 week course, which is to be extended. Where as my pain is still there I've not had a pain killer in all the time I've had treatment.
Winner of the Europa League