Coronavirus

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
bc grinner
Allan Clarke's tissue supplier

Re: Coronavirus

Post by bc grinner »

My wife and I are scheduled for Wednesday afternoon.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

bc grinner wrote:My wife and I are scheduled for Wednesday afternoon.
What’s the general consensus over there mate, are people actively taking the jab ?
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
bc grinner

Post by bc grinner »

It varies so much from state to state. I've heard Utah is hoping to have 78% participation.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Day One of self isolation today, not sure how long it will last but we’ll give it a go ;)
Gosh a year tomorrow we started self isolation, other than 4 days away in the summer we’ve stuck to all the guidelines & ventured very little from the house. Never thought it would be 12 months on & we would still be in the same situation but hey ho I have my 2nd jab on April 28th maybe then some normality will come back. Must check my diary...

Monday 8th March 2021 - Stay in :roll:
Winner of the Europa League
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

My diary entry today says: GO OUT. (bring the bins in - bin collection day). Nice to get out though. :D
I once played against Don Revie.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

bc grinner wrote:It varies so much from state to state. I've heard Utah is hoping to have 78% participation.
Sorry, changing subject, I watched Simon Reeves, The Americas last night, Utah was heavily mentioned. Stunning piece of the world.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
bc grinner

Post by bc grinner »

Davycc wrote: Sorry, changing subject, I watched Simon Reeves, The Americas last night, Utah was heavily mentioned. Stunning piece of the world.
I guess it’s okay if you like mountains, skiing and national parks… ;) Of course, we don’t appreciate it like we should. We'd rather tear all over the planet than enjoy our own backyard.
BrighouseWhite
David O'Leary's baby-sitter

Post by BrighouseWhite »

The wife booked her jab for next week, had a few options Halifax, John Smith's stadium or the Centenary Pavilion. Absolute no brainer and managed to convince her further by saying it was the easiest to get to and park. Second jab sometime in June at the Pavilion again.
There's light at the end of the tunnel and the future's looking very bright indeed.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

BrighouseWhite wrote:The wife booked her jab for next week, had a few options Halifax, John Smith's stadium or the Centenary Pavilion. Absolute no brainer and managed to convince her further by saying it was the easiest to get to and park. Second jab sometime in June at the Pavilion again.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

One of our season ticket lot had his done at the Pavilion, he said it was very efficient.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Barlow Boy wrote:
BrighouseWhite wrote:The wife booked her jab for next week, had a few options Halifax, John Smith's stadium or the Centenary Pavilion. Absolute no brainer and managed to convince her further by saying it was the easiest to get to and park. Second jab sometime in June at the Pavilion again.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

One of our season ticket lot had his done at the Pavilion, he said it was very efficient.
£5 at the door?
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders