Home tickets

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Home tickets

Post by Selby White »

Scott wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:
Romain wrote:Hello
I'm french fan of Leeds United.
I will be in Leeds the week-end of the 2nd April, but I didn't succeed to have a ticket for Leeds United - Southampton, even if I have the LUFC membership card (MyLeeds card) :cry:

Do you think it's still possible to buy two tickets for Leeds United - Southampton ?
Do you have any idea or any advice to help me to find two tickets ?

Thank you very much !
Best regards
Romain
Welcome to the forum.

You may be aware that season ticket holders are able to sell their seats back to the club if they are unable to attend, these tickets are then resold to members. It looks like the resale date is March 28th, details here.....

https://www.leedsunited.com/news/ticket ... sale-dates

Odd that they've made no further announcements about this. Particularly given that the on sale time is in less than 15 mins and the site doesn't even list the Saints game. Maybe absolutely no one has returned tickets for this one. Was hoping to grab one via resale for this one as I totally forgot and missed the first sale.
I've been lucky each time I've needed the resale but managed to get one in the first sale for this one.
Good Luck Scott.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Scott
Billy Bremner's barbed-wire salesman

Post by Scott »

Selby White wrote:
Scott wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:
I will be in Leeds the week-end of the 2nd April, but I didn't succeed to have a ticket for Leeds United - Southampton, even if I have the LUFC membership card (MyLeeds card) :cry:

Do you think it's still possible to buy two tickets for Leeds United - Southampton ?

Thank you very much !
Best regards
Romain
Welcome to the forum.

You may be aware that season ticket holders are able to sell their seats back to the club if they are unable to attend, these tickets are then resold to members. It looks like the resale date is March 28th, details here.....

Odd that they've made no further announcements about this. Particularly given that the on sale time is in less than 15 mins and the site doesn't even list the Saints game. Maybe absolutely no one has returned tickets for this one. Was hoping to grab one via resale for this one as I totally forgot and missed the first sale.
I've been lucky each time I've needed the resale but managed to get one in the first sale for this one.
Good Luck Scott.
Cheers Selby. All sorted fairly quickly for this one. Opposite end of the Kop from my usual preferred section, but I'll take it.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Scott wrote:
Scott wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:

Thank you very much !
Best regards
Romain
Welcome to the forum.

And then the second I post that the website closes ahead of the upcoming sale. They must have heard me :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Hospitality package (pavilion 3 course meal, match tickets, ex players, entertainment, etc) for Man City game available on travelzoo for £286.

https://www.travelzoo.com/uk/local-deal ... onnection/

Same deal on official site is £390.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Just booked ticket for Man City game on 30th :thumbup:
Scott

Post by Scott »

Selby White wrote:Just booked ticket for Man City game on 30th :thumbup:
Also sorted for City. Surprised the club waited so close to the on sale date to announce it. Saw a few unhappy folk on Twitter.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Scott wrote:
Selby White wrote:Just booked ticket for Man City game on 30th :thumbup:
Also sorted for City. Surprised the club waited so close to the on sale date to announce it. Saw a few unhappy folk on Twitter.
Yes was suspecting I hadn't received the email for some reason so checked the official site, then the email arrived this morning.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Looks like I've been totally done for Chelsea by the ticket site. It wouldn't accept my card for some reason, so I cleared the basket and tried again. Now it's telling me I can't choose tickets as I've got more than my limit selected. Complete nonsense.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Scott wrote:Looks like I've been totally done for Chelsea by the ticket site. It wouldn't accept my card for some reason, so I cleared the basket and tried again. Now it's telling me I can't choose tickets as I've got more than my limit selected. Complete nonsense.
Panic over. Got there in the end.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Scott wrote:
Scott wrote:Looks like I've been totally done for Chelsea by the ticket site. It wouldn't accept my card for some reason, so I cleared the basket and tried again. Now it's telling me I can't choose tickets as I've got more than my limit selected. Complete nonsense.
Panic over. Got there in the end.
As a season ticket holder it doesn’t really affect me, but the new system comes in next season.

Hopefully you guys will find it much better.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.