More bad press ..

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
MOT1964
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Re: More bad press ..

Post by MOT1964 »

Not an issue then as they have appeared in the Daily Mail.

It wasn't clear where the extracts first posted originated from, which made me think there was the possibility of the facebook account being fake.
Deleted User 2299

Post by Deleted User 2299 »

Aces wrote:Seems fairly mild to what I've seen on WACCOE, not that it's right, it isn't. Social media appears to be almost lawless and almost anything goes, especially on the anti Cellino Leeds forum, where I've seen the most sick and depraved comments imagineable posted on there about Cellino and his family, plus at other Leeds fans. I find it an embarrassment to Leeds United and for me, there's no place in society for such horridness and the same goes for what the Italian loons sons have done also.
An LUFC director insults fans and degrades people with a physical handicap, I very much doubt they will see it as "mild" regardless to "Aces" experiences at WACCOE.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Can we please be given a Football sedative and come around in a few years ?
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Deleted User 2299

Davycc wrote:Can we please be given a Football sedative and come around in a few years ?
Watch Leeds play :)
Gilford_NI_Whites
George Graham's Crombie cleaner

Post by Gilford_NI_Whites »

Cellinos sons are in a privileged position. They have a father that is a multi millionaire and able to go off to a different country and buy a football club, while taking them with him to be 'directors'. I'm sure they hardly do a decent days work like the rest of us. They have their health and all that they want.

For one to use a derogatory remark made against someone with a physical and/or mental disability is disgusting. Those with disabilities don't have the luxury of bring able to enjoy the things that most of us take for granted.

He needs to clear off.
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

Nesslin wrote:
Aces wrote:Seems fairly mild to what I've seen on WACCOE, not that it's right, it isn't. Social media appears to be almost lawless and almost anything goes, especially on the anti Cellino Leeds forum, where I've seen the most sick and depraved comments imagineable posted on there about Cellino and his family, plus at other Leeds fans. I find it an embarrassment to Leeds United and for me, there's no place in society for such horridness and the same goes for what the Italian loons sons have done also.
An LUFC director insults fans and degrades people with a physical handicap, I very much doubt they will see it as "mild" regardless to "Aces" experiences at WACCOE.
Still mild to what is said on WACCOE. Like I said, things like this aren't right, that's if it's true which a lot of stuff has recently proved to be false. Making stuff up about Cellino doesn't help the haters cause, I've lost count of the lies made up about him, i find it embarrassing idiots do such things and it's not as though Cellino doesn't actually do plenty of stupid stuff as it is, without the many lies peddled about him, it's hard to know just what is true. As soon as someone mentions something from Facebook, or Twitter, I think ..... Here we go again, another fairytale about the Italian Ego.
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
Deleted User 2299

Aces wrote:
Nesslin wrote:
Still mild to what is said on WACCOE. Like I said, things like this aren't right, that's if it's true which a lot of stuff has recently proved to be false. Making stuff up about Cellino doesn't help the haters cause, I've lost count of the lies made up about him, i find it embarrassing idiots do such things and it's not as though Cellino doesn't actually do plenty of stupid stuff as it is, without the many lies peddled about him, it's hard to know just what is true. As soon as someone mentions something from Facebook, or Twitter, I think ..... Here we go again, another fairytale about the Italian Ego.

I doubt he would have wrote the apology if it wasn't true. ;)

Ace's I hate to rain on your WACCOE parade but how you or anyone is treated at any site won't be the benchmark for how someone with a physical handicap interprets the scale of offence caused. :think:
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

I'm locking this thread now as it's run its course.

Like I said elsewhere, we're in danger of going round in circles with a lot of this stuff and this is a prime example.