As a Leeds fan, which clubs do you hate the most, and why?

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
SG90
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Re: As a Leeds fan, which clubs do you hate the most, and wh

Post by SG90 »

1. Man Utd - Obvious reasons. Also their arrogance and some of the things their fans get away with chanting, only to cry to the media if anyone mentions Munich (which I think is wrong btw). Players like Roy Keane, a thug who is openly idolised by the media, yet we're branded 'Dirty Leeds' with no players anywhere near what Keane did to Haaland. Over reliance on refereeing decisions. Fans who think they've 'had it bad' for one bad season under Moyes.
2. Galatasaray - Obvious reasons, but even before then I hated them anyway and their supposed 'ultras', who are just another name for thugs.
3. Cardiff - Hate them and the pathetic 'anti-Englishness'. Will love seeing them back in the Championship, hopefully we can beat them finally.
4. Millwall - Horrible club and horrible fans.
5. Chelsea - Horrible fans and buying their way to success, plus players like Terry, Ivanovic and Ramires who are all awful people.
6. Spuds - Hate them and the media's obsession with them like they've won so much, when they've won fook all for years.
7. Norwich - Only recent due to their constant bragging and 'feeder club' gibes, yet when we were in the PL, we didn't even notice them. Another pathetic one way rivalry. Look forward to seeing them back where they belong next year. Also those embarrassing clappers they now have.

Then there are other clubs like Florist, Dogs, Wendy, Middlesborough that I don't like, but I don't care about them as much.
Sniffer
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by Sniffer »

Hmmmm.

1) Man Utd: Just because I've had enough of them for the last 2 decades. I'd like to see Liverpool win the PL just to shut the plastics up.
2) Chelsea: Ugh! I work with an arrogant Chelsea bigot and I couldn't take anymore crowing from him if Chelsea won. He is also virulently anti-Liverpool so I hope Liverpool win the PL just to shut him up.
3 Liverpool: Can't stand them or their fans for historical reasons as others have mentioned. I hope Man Citeh win the PL just to shut the Anfield Ars**oles up.
4) Galatasaray: Nuff said already. Animals.
5) Bristol City: Rovers' rivals and always doing better than them.

1) Bristol Rovers: I'm glad we beat them a couple of years back to get promotion but they're my home town team.
2) Bristol City: The Sh*t'eads aren't real Bristolians but I want them to do well. But not as well as Leeds or The Gas.

One thing is for certain, football messes with your heart and your head.

Oh, and much as I dislike the Manc Plastics, SiMamu, I was a 7 year old glory hunter living in Somerset when I started supporting Leeds. I'm 50 this year. :angel: :D
Aaron
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by Aaron »

Man United & Galatasary, for the reasons almost every post above has mentioned.
SiMamu
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by SiMamu »

Sniffer wrote:Hmmmm.

1) Man Utd: Just because I've had enough of them for the last 2 decades. I'd like to see Liverpool win the PL just to shut the plastics up.
2) Chelsea: Ugh! I work with an arrogant Chelsea bigot and I couldn't take anymore crowing from him if Chelsea won. He is also virulently anti-Liverpool so I hope Liverpool win the PL just to shut him up.
3 Liverpool: Can't stand them or their fans for historical reasons as others have mentioned. I hope Man Citeh win the PL just to shut the Anfield Ars**oles up.

1) Bristol Rovers: I'm glad we beat them a couple of years back to get promotion but they're my home town team.
2) Bristol City: The Sh*t'eads aren't real Bristolians but I want them to do well. But not as well as Leeds or The Gas.

Oh, and much as I dislike the Manc Plastics, SiMamu, I was a 7 year old glory hunter living in Somerset when I started supporting Leeds. I'm 50 this year. :angel: :D
Further evidence we're a big club, wouldn't see anyone supporting Palace to be a gloryhunter.
"A man with new ideas is a madman. Until his ideas triumph."
Sniffer
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by Sniffer »

SiMamu wrote:
Sniffer wrote:Hmmmm.

Further evidence we're a big club, wouldn't see anyone supporting Palace to be a gloryhunter.
Very true, Si. No one from outside south east London would go near them. And that reminds me of another "Hate".

6) MK Dons: I lived in South West London for 7 years and had a lot of mates that were Wimbledon supporters. What that club did to it's supporters and the community was vile.
Deleted User 1022

Post by Deleted User 1022 »

1. Liverscum, as kids you were either a Leeds fan or Liverscum i was born to be Leeds and born to hate passionately Liverscum

2. Cardiff City, need not say anymore than these two words, Sam Hamman.

3. Galatasary, says enough to just type the team really.

4. Rangers FC, they are the yang to Celtic FC who majority of Irish people would like.
Drejer
Giddy Kipper

Post by Drejer »

Gala
Spiderman
Eddie Gray's leftorium proprietor

Post by Spiderman »

Cardiff, vile team, vile supporters.
Man u, arrogant cheats with glory hunting supporters.
Bradford, personal incident with a Bradford fan.
Sheff wednesday, think they are Yorkshires biggest club.
Boro, think they are Yorkshire
Stoke, bogey team of 70's
Chelsea, 70 cup final.
Portsmouth, lived in Pompey for a while & their fans always seemed to want to fight.
Ossett Albion (don't know if they still exist) got stabbed in the leg by a young knobhead.
Viduka95
Eddie Gray's leftorium proprietor

Post by Viduka95 »

In no particular order:
1) Norwich - Not just because they stole some of our best players but because they are a small football team with fans that expect too much really hope they get relegated.
2) Southampton - Play nice football but like to have bragging rights over my mate
3) Manchester United and Chelsea - No comment needed :lol:

Teams I like
1) Plymouth Argyle - Local team
2) Everton - Brilliant team, love watching them
3) Fulham - Was in London a few years ago and I saw them play, fell in love with the area and loved the atmosphere at the game.
@MrSkorecki Twitter
LEEDS, LEEDS, LEEDS!
Fernandopartridge
Major Frank Buckley's monkey gland expert

Post by Fernandopartridge »

1) Galatasaray - no comment needed

2) Norwich - Cannot wait to see them get relegated!

3) Any Scottish football team who thinks they could compete in the Premiership - Just no.

I like the kind of rivalry other teams from Yorkshire bring, the games are passionate and they add a bit of something extra.

As for Scum, this season I can't say I have hated them one bit - I have genuinely loved every minute of their season :lol: