Fears for next season - help to cheer me up

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Carl Harris and his mighty moustache
Luke Aylings Scrunchie maker

Fears for next season - help to cheer me up

Post by Carl Harris and his mighty moustache »

We have had the glass half full expectations for next season so in fairness we should have the glass half empty 'fears for next ' for all the neurotic leeds fans out there to seek some peer support. So to set the ball rolling

- We remain a feeder club for Norwich, they swap Luciano for Ross and storm the championship
- We also become a feeder club for Cagliari. We have their youngsters and the Italian equivalent of Luke Varney - they have Byram (not sure they would want anyone else)
- We sell Smith and replace him with Morison
- Cellinio does not buy back ER or training ground
- Italian courts jail Cellinio and freeze his assets
- BMD stays (sorry but it us time to go - other managers in this league have shown with little money and a small squad they can achieve)
- Colin returns on the condition that the whole budget for 2014-15 is spent on Clint Hill
- Varney, Green, Tonge, Norris all retained to give the squad some experience
- Cellenio records guitar hero version of MoT
- in the league cup Notts County turn us over with a Shaun Derry master class
- in the FA Cup FC scum knock us out at ER

..... I will stop as a I am now on the verge of suicide. Somebody help !!!!!!

Carl MoT
Deleted User 2

Re: Fears for next season - help to cheer me up

Post by Deleted User 2 »

Were we really missing another ranting topic?
SiMamu
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by SiMamu »

We're the Ferrari, they're the Fiat 500. If Cellino had to save one of us and Cagliari if we were "drowning," he'd pick Leeds United. We have NOT become Cagliari's feeder club.
"A man with new ideas is a madman. Until his ideas triumph."
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Think we'll all be cheered up when we start seeing a few changes around the club. Now whether that's the manager, playing staff or Thorp Arches cat only time will tell. If you need any further cheering up do what I do....

Winner of the Europa League
Year Zero ITK
George Graham's Crombie cleaner

Post by Year Zero ITK »

I'm not so sure this thread needs a forum, I think it needs therapy and counselling :D
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

Being negative and being a Leeds fan goes hand in hand. What other team have won the title since 1990 and are where we are? Blackburn, can't think of any other. But we have been out of the top flight for ten years and the quality of our teams since then have been extremely poor and so has the football, apart from the odd few games and cup matches. With Cellino in charge we dare to hope and dream of better times to come, but ....... It's not that easy to get out of the Championship and even harder to stay in the Premiership, year on year, so it's easy to feel pessimistic.
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT