Ticket Purchasing Question

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
smugboy
Neil Redfearn's diversity coach

Ticket Purchasing Question

Post by smugboy »

Hi all, Im travelling back to Leeds from Sydney this August & It'll be the first time in 4 years for me to get to a game.

There are three games being played

• Brighton & Hove Albion (H)
• Watford (A)
• Bolton (H)

& obviously I want to go to all of them.

Whats the deal with purchasing tickets, especially away fixtures? Do I need to also purchase a membership card?

I have looked on the OS & tickets aren't available as yet to buy. Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers.
Pecky10
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Re: Ticket Purchasing Question

Post by Pecky10 »

Home games you'll be able to buy when they go on general release, usually a few weeks before the game :thumbup:

Away games are far more tricky - you do need to be a member and priority is given to ST holders, then to gold members, then silver, then bronze. Depending on the allocation, gold members have a decent chance is they are online the minute they're released but for smaller allocations, it's far more difficult.

Good luck :thumbup:
dlw10
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by dlw10 »

Pecky10 wrote:Home games you'll be able to buy when they go on general release, usually a few weeks before the game :thumbup:

Away games are far more tricky - you do need to be a member and priority is given to ST holders, then to gold members, then silver, then bronze. Depending on the allocation, gold members have a decent chance is they are online the minute they're released but for smaller allocations, it's far more difficult.

No bronze anymore - just Gold and Silver
Holt Park Loyal
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor

Post by Holt Park Loyal »

dlw10 wrote:
Pecky10 wrote:Home games you'll be able to buy when they go on general release, usually a few weeks before the game :thumbup:

No bronze anymore - just Gold and Silver
I was thinking about the Silver membership actually, as in whats the point of it?

Because of our amazing away support Silver members will probably only get a ticket to games like Blackburn and Wigan etc where there are no home fans so they need us to fill their ground for them. The upgrade to gold pays for itself with the extra discounted home games, and the free top (even if it is the gold one :roll: )
Pecky10

Post by Pecky10 »

Holt Park Loyal wrote: I was thinking about the Silver membership actually, as in whats the point of it?
To get the club shop discount :lol:
smugboy
Neil Redfearn's diversity coach

Post by smugboy »

Thanks All - Two home games it is then! :thumbup:
18longleeds
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by 18longleeds »

Pecky10 wrote:
Holt Park Loyal wrote: I was thinking about the Silver membership actually, as in whats the point of it?
To get the club shop discount :lol:
You don't even get discount on macron products no more , what is that about its most of what I bought last season.
Pecky10

Post by Pecky10 »

18longleeds wrote: You don't even get discount on macron products no more , what is that about its most of what I bought last season.
That was my point :) Was in the shop the other day and all the leisurewear is now Macron too so you only get a discount on mugs and scarves. I use the word mug carefully ;)
Holt Park Loyal
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor

Post by Holt Park Loyal »

So with the silver membership at 20 quid, you would have to buy over 200 quid worth of mugs scarves and golf accessories before you actually make a saving!! BARGAIN!!!