Leeds United complete the signing of Tommaso Bianchi

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Sheepy
LUFCTALK Admin

Re: Leeds United complete the signing of Tommaso Bianchi

Post by Sheepy »

Like most of us, I have never heard of this guy, any reliable youtube footage? :-)
massimomilitia
Allan Clarke's tissue supplier

Post by massimomilitia »

Sheepy wrote:Like most of us, I have never heard of this guy, any reliable youtube footage? :-)
No sheepy but the word is hes pretty handy.. :thumbup:
SiMamu
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by SiMamu »

To be fair though, BB, most clubs refers to fees as 'undisclosed,' so it's not as if it's just our club hiding the transfer fee from us.
"A man with new ideas is a madman. Until his ideas triumph."
dlw10
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by dlw10 »

Barlow Boy wrote:We all have our opinions I suppose mate, but personally I like to know how the money is being spent and if we are getting value for money in the players we bring in, and likewise on the players we sell, i.e the McCormack transfer.

Just my preference, and I think the fans of the club deserve to know how their money is being spent.
I'm with you BB - it was always part of the fun comparing value for money of different players. it usually comes out anyway - look at the McCormack situation. That was formally announced as undisclosed but then several papers quote it as "reliably informed it was £11m" ! Who is it that is disclosing them and how much are they taking!!!!!!
SiMamu
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by SiMamu »

http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article ... hi-signing
UNITED COMPLETE BIANCHI SIGNING
Italian midfielder makes Leeds move...
Leeds United have completed the signing of Italian midfielder Tommaso Bianchi for an undisclosed fee from Serie A side Sassuolo, subject to international clearance.
The 25-year-old, who is a former Italy Under-21, arrives at Elland Road having signed a four year deal with the club. During his time with Sassuolo the midfielder achieved promotion to Serie A after the side won Serie B at the end of the 2013-14 season. Bianchi’s former clubs also include Piacenza and Modena, he also appeared for the Italy Under-19s and Under-20s. The midfielder is United’s third signing of the summer following the arrival of goalkeeping duo Marco Silvestri and Stuart Taylor. United head coach David Hockaday said: “Tommaso can play on the left, on the right, in the number 10 role and he can score goals. "In the last three seasons he has been involved in teams pushing for promotion. He was twice been beaten in the Play-Offs but more importantly he won automatic promotion into Serie A. So the last three seasons have been positive for Tommaso. "He is hungry, young and he is everything that we are about. He has a great technic and he is another player that we delighted to welcome to Elland Road."
"A man with new ideas is a madman. Until his ideas triumph."
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

They have given him a four year deal, so I assume they think he's not only good enough for the championship, but also good enough to play in the premiership. I really hope so.
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT