Steven Spielberg ... killed a dinosaur !

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
daib0
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Steven Spielberg ... killed a dinosaur !

Post by daib0 »

Oh dear, some people are thicker than we thought. Excellent trolling though!

The Guardian

Steven Spielberg mercilessly trolled by Facebook users who think he killed a dinosaur

Steven Spielberg has been trolled by numerous Facebook users after a photo was shared of the director with a mechanical Triceratops on the set of 1993 film Jurassic Park.

The image was posted on the Facebook page of Jay Branscomb as a joke, alongside the caption:
“Disgraceful photo of recreational hunter happily posing next to a Triceratops he just slaughtered. Please share so the world can name and shame this despicable man.”

Incredibly, a fair few members of the public didn’t grasp that the picture was taken from the Jurassic Park set, believing that Spielberg had actually poached a dinosaur; dinosaurs, a breed of animals that became extinct 66 million years ago.
The image has been shared over 33,000 times attracting thousands of comments, initially from misinformed users (apparently unaware that dinosaurs are no longer) and also those lamenting their stupidity.

Tyrell Patrick branded Spielberg “a worthless son of a b****!”, while Scoomp Pi called it a “sad, disgusting scene”.

Becky Daigle said: “One day we realise that we are killing all animals on this planet and we need them to survive. But, when we realise it will be too late.”

“I did not know that Steven Spielberg is a dinosaur hunter,” said Andrea O'Donnell Koran. “I am not only outraged, but disgusted!!”

“This is no sport!!” cried Omega McCracken, as Sondre Jorstad questioned: “Why did he kill such a rare animal?”

It is hoped that some were sarcastic, but some were so detailed it’s difficult to believe they weren’t sincere.

“He’s a disgusting inhumane p***k,” said Penelope Rayzor Buchand. “I’d love to see these hunters be stopped. I think zoos are the best way to keep these innocent animals safe… assholes like this piece of s**t are going into these beautiful animals’ homes… and killing them. It’s no different to someone coming into your home and murdering you… I’m not watching any of your movies again ANIMAL KILLER.”

Branscomb shared the picture in the wake of Facebook’s decision to delete the photos of Texan cheerleader Kendall Jones, which showed her standing next to animals that she had killed, including a leopard and a lion.

Do these people actually think that Spielberg actually killed a triceratops. They've got to be joking, surely?
A friendly Reading FC fan! He is a moderator here: http://www.extremefootballforum.com/forum
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Re: Steven Spielberg ... killed a dinosaur !

Post by NottinghamWhite »

That is very funny :lol:
Winner of the Europa League
SiMamu
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by SiMamu »

Monster.
"A man with new ideas is a madman. Until his ideas triumph."
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Jurassic Parks animals were fake.....well thanks for spoiling that for me.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Deleted User 2747

Post by Deleted User 2747 »

Well that'll teach him for making such bloody good fake dinosaurs!!!

Can't believe how dumb some folk are! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

These will be the same kind of people that think that someone out there really did kill Tina!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Tina eh, they even name the fake Dinosaurs now !!

I do know who Tina is sadly enough
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

The Tricertops in the picture was actually saved by Laura Derne, it didn't die at all. I wish she would save me, she was hot, hot, hot, but that's quite some time ago.
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
Deleted User 2747

Post by Deleted User 2747 »

Aces wrote:The Tricertops in the picture was actually saved by Laura Derne, it didn't die at all. I wish she would save me, she was hot, hot, hot, but that's quite some time ago.

Now, I would say the same about her side kick in this, who has a certain je ne sai quoi!! - No not Mr Attenborough!! - Mr Goldblum, and he has aged very well!! :)
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

Frankie wrote:
Aces wrote:The Tricertops in the picture was actually saved by Laura Derne, it didn't die at all. I wish she would save me, she was hot, hot, hot, but that's quite some time ago.

Now, I would say the same about her side kick in this, who has a certain je ne sai quoi!! - No not Mr Attenborough!! - Mr Goldblum, and he has aged very well!! :)
I thought he played a great part in Jurassic park, as Dr Malcom with his chaos theory.
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

Davycc wrote:Jurassic Parks animals were fake.....well thanks for spoiling that for me.
Yeah, next, someone will be saying Father Christmas isn't real.
I once played against Don Revie.