American Leeds Lover

Introduce yourself here
Leeds4Life94
Giddy Kipper

American Leeds Lover

Post by Leeds4Life94 »

What's up guys! I'm Mark and I'm a huge Leeds fan from MD, USA. I've been a fan for about 4 years now. I watched them online an instantly feel in love. I used to be a Chelsea fan ( sorry!) but no longer!! This team is the best team and I don't give a rats if we are under the premiership, we are Leeds!! MOT!! Hoping for a kick ass year and get us back with scum and beat them!!
dskimcbski
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Re: American Leeds Lover

Post by dskimcbski »

Welcome here Mark, you've only gone and picked the greatest LUFCTalk Forum on the www :thumbup:

We have a few American guys on here already so you are more than welcome. Interesting that you've only supported Leeds for the last four years, the last four years on their own have made most people want to NOT follow Leeds!! I'm reserving my judgement on here though regarding our new President et al, I want to give him the opportunity to impress himself upon us before passing judgement. One thing about us Leeds fans is that we are fickle, and you'll find that while we all may have different opinions on most things Leeds there is a quite a bit of humility around this forum which sets it aside from the rest.

Look forward to having you on board for the new season mate :thumbup: we'll be having a Championship Fantasy Football league coming up soon for the new season so get swotting your Championship players and get involved....

MOT
'I'd rather be hated for being who I am, than loved for being someone I'm not'.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Welcome :wave:
Winner of the Europa League
Leeds4Life94
Giddy Kipper

Post by Leeds4Life94 »

Thankss guys! Yea the past 4 years haven't been the best haha. I listened to all the games last yer and it was pretty frustrating. But hey we all have slumps and hopefully our new boss can make a name for himself!
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Hi mate welcome to the forum. Where about's in the States are you and I'll add you here http://pininthemap.com/LUFCTALK or PM me and I'll give you the password to add yourself.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

MD is an abbreviation for Maryland I think :roll:
Winner of the Europa League