Members

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Holt Park Loyal
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor

Members

Post by Holt Park Loyal »

I believe the membership cards have arrived now (at last) Anybody been down for their free top today? Was just wondering if they will let you have any size you want as im not keen on the gold top so was gonna get a kids size and give it me daughter
dlw10
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Re: Members

Post by dlw10 »

Holt Park Loyal wrote:I believe the membership cards have arrived now (at last) Anybody been down for their free top today? Was just wondering if they will let you have any size you want as im not keen on the gold top so was gonna get a kids size and give it me daughter
I popped in to get one for my son on Saturday - his was an adult large though! - and they didn't seem to be taking much notice of the size!
Holt Park Loyal

Cheers dlw I'll give it a go anyway!
Ricardo Da Lepp
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Ricardo Da Lepp »

Membership card has arrived. I don't live near enough to go to the shop - maybe I'll get there later on in the season.....
Nic
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by Nic »

Wow they really must have a glut of gold tops if its not just ST holders :lol:
I don't think they pay attention to the size, but I believe its limited to the standard Adult shirt for adult membership, so it depends if S will be small enough. They might let you get a junior, but the voucher does say size limited to age category of ticket.
Holt Park Loyal

Yeah im hoping the adult/junior sizing thing is only to stop people upgrading rather than downgrading :lol:

Would rather have a generic polo shirt than the baby poo coloured top which we always lose when wearing it!! :sick:
Wigan White
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by Wigan White »

Is there anyone out there who has bought memberships and still hasn't received them.

I applied for a Gold Membership on 4th August and still haven't received anything.

I have the email confirming the order and the money has gone from my bank account.

Just wondering if anyone knows of any delays with them.

Thanks.
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Mine came a couple of weeks ago after waiting nearly two months, mate :o
Nic
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by Nic »

Before I was an ST used to be a gold member, mine went astray once. Contact them, they will say when it went out and will reissue if its been a while