Barclays Fantasy league football anyone?

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Barclays Fantasy league football anyone?

Post by Aces »

Anyone fancy starting a Leeds united forum Barclays fantasy league ?

I have played it the last two years and have two teams in it this year.

Anyone else play in this game and fancy joining?

Can anyone set up a league? I'm not right great at things like that.
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
SMorientes
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Re: Barclays Fantasy league football anyone?

Post by SMorientes »

I started a forum league last season but wouldn't be able to this year since I no longer have a computer/laptop at home and fantasy football is blocked on work computer. I also disengage with it in midseason when I'm doing rubbish. I'll enter a team if someone sets up a league though.
"Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong."
dskimcbski
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by dskimcbski »

I have a team setup with my workmates on The Sun's Dream Team- played it last year and was pipped on the final day by a Lukakeu hat-trick...Its really easy to start a league on there and once somebody has,(I can't as I set up our league this year and I don't imagine they'd allow the same email to be used twice to form a league) I'm well up for playing. They also consider League Cup, FA Cup and European competetions as well which means a good cup run amasses many many points..........
'I'd rather be hated for being who I am, than loved for being someone I'm not'.
dskimcbski

Post by dskimcbski »

Scratch that-I'm allowed to set up 10 feckin Leagues :lol: :lol: League name is LUFCTalkers, Pin is 8077875 and the password is dskimcbski.Have a read of the rules etc carefully as there is BIG money up for grabs here,(not from me though :lol: :D )
Assume the usual suspects to be involved but try and include your LUFCTalk 'handle' somewhere in your team name. Helps me sift out the Talkers from the rest. Leagues open and ready for business.................... :clap: :wave:

This is the Sun's £500,000 Dream Team league BTW...........
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

I've joined as .... Leeds Aces.

Come on everyone, join in, more the merrier.

It's easy to join.
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

A client of mine invited me to join his Dream Team league last year, and took great delight when I finished 18th out of 20 :oops: .

He has invited me again, and I think you can enter the same team in two leagues so I will probably do that (I don't have the time, or patience, to do two separate teams). Don't worry, I doubt I will be troubling you guys up at the top :roll: .
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
dskimcbski

Post by dskimcbski »

Barlow Boy wrote:A client of mine invited me to join his Dream Team league last year, and took great delight when I finished 18th out of 20 :oops: .

He has invited me again, and I think you can enter the same team in two leagues so I will probably do that (I don't have the time, or patience, to do two separate teams). Don't worry, I doubt I will be troubling you guys up at the top :roll: .
More than welcome BB and don't worry. It's all abit of fun......and we ALL watch MOTD so we should all have a few ideas on what we're at....

You can enter the same team in many,many leagues
CrisPeacock
George Graham's Crombie cleaner

Post by CrisPeacock »

Aces wrote: It's easy to join.
:oops:
tell me if Im wrong: create and join leagues-->join a league-->private league-->...whats the fkin private league code? none of these doesn't work :roll:

I created my team before you created the league so unfortunately my team name is "KORKIteam".

wish you have fun
LUFCTALK Prediction League Winner 2014-2015
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

CrisPeacock wrote:
Aces wrote: It's easy to join.
:oops:
tell me if Im wrong: create and join leagues-->join a league-->private league-->...whats the fkin private league code? none of these doesn't work :roll:

I created my team before you created the league so unfortunately my team name is "KORKIteam".

wish you have fun
Just go into mini leagues

Put in the code - 8077875

and then the password - dskimcbski

Simples. :thumbup:
CrisPeacock
George Graham's Crombie cleaner

Post by CrisPeacock »

no idea where are mini leagues :lol:
LUFCTALK Prediction League Winner 2014-2015