Where is everyone ?

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Re: Where is everyone ?

Post by NottinghamWhite »

If you get chance try Bubba Gumps we tried them for the first time in Baltimore & we were well impressed.
Winner of the Europa League
daib0
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by daib0 »

rarely a week goes by without me poking my nose in, though quite often just enjoy catching up with a quick read without posting ...
A friendly Reading FC fan! He is a moderator here: http://www.extremefootballforum.com/forum
Lee

Post by Lee »

Been away for the weekend at Ascot races. It was brill. We saw Queenie and a few other minor celebs. Lost some money and drank a lot of alcohol. It's nice to be home now though.

Norwich next...gulp MOT
July 26th 2013. The day Leeds United rid themselves of an odious git.
Deebo
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by Deebo »

Been away for two weeks at the Australian regional Burning Man event: Burning Seed.

Probably a bit too hippy for most of you, but here is a video someone made which gives you an idea:

From about 6 minutes in, you can see the big project I was involved in, the massive wooden temple. Took two weeks to build, then got burned on the Sunday night.
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Mr Russell »

NottinghamWhite wrote:If you get chance try Bubba Gumps we tried them for the first time in Baltimore & we were well impressed.
I agree I went to Bubba Gumps in Bali and although expensive the food was very good :thumbup:
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Lee wrote:
Norwich next...gulp MOT
That's the way a lot of us are feeling I think. Mind over the last few years everytime I think we will get hammered we get a result.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Mr Russell wrote:
I agree I went to Bubba Gumps in Bali and although expensive the food was very good :thumbup:
I think the whole experience was helped as we were sat overlooking Baltimore harbour but the shrimps were very tasty & the 4 of us all had something different so we were able to taste each other's food.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Laptop decided to crash on friday only just got back up and running, makes you realise how big a part of our lives involves the internet.

Was so bored started doing a jigsaw yesterday after cutting the lawn and weeding the borders saturday.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

Selby White wrote:Laptop decided to crash on friday only just got back up and running, makes you realise how big a part of our lives involves the internet.

Was so bored started doing a jigsaw yesterday after cutting the lawn and weeding the borders saturday.
Just think, in the 1950's, the head of IBM (alledgedly) said 'there is probably only a market for five computers worldwide.'
I once played against Don Revie.
Lee

Post by Lee »

Selby White wrote:Laptop decided to crash on friday only just got back up and running, makes you realise how big a part of our lives involves the internet.

Every man and his dog was out mowing their lawns yesterday. Last chance before the crap weather arrives I imagine. As for Laptop crashing we had a similar thing a few weeks ago where we didn't have any internet for over 3 weeks. My lad actually moved out and went to stay with his Gran as she had internet.

One day the whole internet will implode and the world will end :crazy:
July 26th 2013. The day Leeds United rid themselves of an odious git.