LUFCTALK Admin

Re: Where is everyone ?

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Quiet again on here :thumbdown:
Winner of the Europa League
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Well, it's both half term and an international week, so those of us not quite so fixated on all things football are probably spending more time with the family.

Forums go through waves periodically, too. The Subbuteo one I'm on is dead at the moment, which is weird given there was a bit meet-up at the weekend. Normally people post photos and stories about what went on, but it's really quiet right now. Again, I'm guessing because it's half term week.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

rigger wrote:Well, it's both half term and an international week, so those of us not quite so fixated on all things football are probably spending more time with the family.

Forums go through waves periodically, too. The Subbuteo one I'm on is dead at the moment, which is weird given there was a bit meet-up at the weekend. Normally people post photos and stories about what went on, but it's really quiet right now. Again, I'm guessing because it's half term week.
Amazing I can't get the wee buggers to move straight never mind use a keyboard
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
dlw10
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by dlw10 »

Been busy knocking off more grounds for my 92 challenge. Was at Luton last night for 71. Been trying today to get ticket for Northampton v Luton on Saturday but the buggers are currently wanting folk with a purchase history as they have nearly sold that one out. Trying to call in a favour at the moment. Doing Fleetwood v Preston on Sunday - another really big game but I have a ticket already for that one. Also got my ticket for Shrews v Daggers on Good Friday before we get back on the Leeds bike .
Sheepy
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by Sheepy »

I hate international breaks, always spoils the banter on the forum as folk take a break from footy.

I'd like to be able to tell you all I've been doing something exciting like dlw but I'm afraid its just work, work, work for me lately, no complaints though, happy to be grafting!
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Mr Russell »

Still here and luckily for us we still do get to watch some games as we do not have international breaks in our competition, this weekend I will be off to watch Newcastle Jets vs Adelaide United.
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.