Steve Thompson joins as assistant to Neil Redfearn

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Get the kettle on
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor

Re: Steve Thompson joins as assistant to Neil Redfearn

Post by Get the kettle on »

It's good that Redders has an assistant and as a fan it's good to see a modicum of structure at ER after so many comings and goings. Is there any word on a youth coach coming in?

I hope to see stability from here on in.
Vince Hilaire
Brian McDermott's optician

Post by Vince Hilaire »

gilesdriveby wrote:Posts on this forum are generally either informative or thought provoking. Unfortunately not all are. IMO club is heading in right direction (despite efforts of FL). Bring back Mellor and Bogdan.
I don't post that often myself because im going through some cbt with a touch of emdr :crazy: but, what happened to those two? - I really enjoyed some of their postings.
any old iron
SMorientes
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by SMorientes »

Vince Hilaire wrote:
gilesdriveby wrote:Posts on this forum are generally either informative or thought provoking. Unfortunately not all are. IMO club is heading in right direction (despite efforts of FL). Bring back Mellor and Bogdan.
I don't post that often myself because im going through some cbt with a touch of emdr :crazy: but, what happened to those two? - I really enjoyed some of their postings.
Ah you missed it then? Bogdan and Mellor challenged one another to a duel and fought to the death. Bogdan was victorious but could not live with himself afterwards and left the forum to live in solitude.
"Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong."
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

SMorientes wrote:
Vince Hilaire wrote:
Ah you missed it then? Bogdan and Mellor challenged one another to a duel and fought to the death. Bogdan was victorious but could not live with himself afterwards and left the forum to live in solitude.
And there was me thinking the had just run off together to a far flung tropical island
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders