Interesting news (maybe) on GFH?

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Deleted User 130

Interesting news (maybe) on GFH?

Post by Deleted User 130 »

I'm not sure of the truth of this (not that I'm doubting it either!) but it's another sign of why we should be all, as Leeds fans, be supporting any honorable attempts to target the 25% owned by GFH.

The link is below - there seems to be too much for me to be able to Copy & Paste, sorry.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/251800609/Let ... eds-United
Deleted User 728

Re: Interesting news (maybe) on GFH?

Post by Deleted User 728 »

It's an embedded image so you can't cut and paste it like with normal text, but you can open it as an image.

To save you the bother ...

Ricardo Da Lepp
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Ricardo Da Lepp »

If true then this is a disturbing development in the whole saga.

It seems a little odd though that the e-mail is dated January 4th 2015, and that it is made clear that its contents should be kept confidential, yet it is here in the public domain just over a day later.

Where was this found and do we know who released it?
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Email re Salem Patel trying to stop LUST in Leeds
http://www.scribd.co...p-LUST-in-Leeds

Sent:29 August 2013 00:00
To:Hisham Alrayes; Salah Nooruddin
Cc:Paul.Hunt@leedsunited.com
Subject:Lust / Salem / Gary Cooper

Dear All,

We have a growing issue which i need to apprise you of which has come to a head today

Lust is the largest supporters group which you both have asked us to make contact with.

We did this post KB and relations are good - they have around 9000 members and are now publicly supporting the club and GFH and pushing for ticket sales.

Salem has requsted from both Paul and myself that we refuse to speak with them until they publicly apologise to Salem.

The Chairman Gary Cooper allegedly sent copies of Tweets / conversations that Salem had made about the Club, Ken and Shaun to journalist and to Shaun and Ken

Salem is worried that this is another reason why ken can take him to court.Lust today held their meeting at Leeds (spending money on drinks) and we called in to welcomethem back. Salem got very upset with this.

My advice is that we need to let the past stay there and move forward. We cannot possibly ask for a publicly apology for something in the past, that we don’t even know if true and that doesn’t concern our investment but someone’s twitter account, Indeed if we did ask for this most fans and media will want to know why and it will open a whole can of worms.

My advice is that we continue discussion with the 9000 strong group.Please can you advise as this is an issue causing problems for the club and Paul.

Best

David Haigh
Winner of the Europa League
Deleted User 130

I believe Haigh to be a poisonous enemy but I sympathise with his present predicament which adds to the disgrace of GFH and the authorities there. I would not trust Haigh with my last penny and he is not one of us, he is - and I don't blame him - desperate and so he is fighting for his life, but he's not on our side. Whilst stuff like this circulates though, it can only add to GFH's embarrassment and that is definitely a good thing towards getting them away from here and acquiring their 25%. Here's hoping anyway.
isrodger
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by isrodger »

onenorthernsoul wrote:I believe Haigh to be a poisonous enemy but I sympathise with his present predicament which adds to the disgrace of GFH and the authorities there. I would not trust Haigh with my last penny and he is not one of us, he is - and I don't blame him - desperate and so he is fighting for his life, but he's not on our side. Whilst stuff like this circulates though, it can only add to GFH's embarrassment and that is definitely a good thing towards getting them away from here and acquiring their 25%. Here's hoping anyway.

Never liked GFH or Haigh but 1. Haigh has my sympathies re his current plight. 2. whilst he is not a true fan I actually think he had our (aligned to his) best interests at heart. - Its just something I picked up when colin left; be believe in Haigh but felt the others were less supportive. The sooner Cellino, can / excercises his option to buy them out the better. One leader fully accountable to the fans.
Deleted User 130

More faces than the town hall clock has Haigh, I wouldn't believe a word he says tbh.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Seriously when is all this crap going to end ?
Winner of the Europa League
MOT1964
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by MOT1964 »

Jeeeeez ....... I've just clicked on the link in the opening thread and there are five pages :shock:

Rigger's post only shows the first two.
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

MOT1964 wrote:Jeeeeez ....... I've just clicked on the link in the opening thread and there are five pages :shock:

Rigger's post only shows the first two.
Wow, really ??

I thought that was it ! :wtf: