Travel

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC

Re: Travel

Postby PockWhite » 02 May 2018, 11:34

Good evening Cobbers, have just arrived in Brisbane.
Visiting our son who lives out here.
A balmy evening about 25 degrees, very pleasant indeed. :wave:
User avatar
PockWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché
 
Posts: 5515
Joined: 21 Jan 2010, 17:30
Location: 54 Canal Street

Re: Travel

Postby rigger » 02 May 2018, 12:41

PockWhite wrote:Good evening Cobbers, have just arrived in Brisbane.
Visiting our son who lives out here.
A balmy evening about 25 degrees, very pleasant indeed. :wave:



Rack off, you dag !
I'll dob you in to Mrs Mangle !!
If you thought that post was good, you should check out my interesting and constantly surprising blog: http://paulridgeblog.com/
User avatar
rigger
LUFCTALK Admin
 
Posts: 11082
Joined: 07 Oct 2010, 17:35

Re: Travel

Postby PockWhite » 03 May 2018, 09:53

rigger wrote:
PockWhite wrote:Good evening Cobbers, have just arrived in Brisbane.
Visiting our son who lives out here.
A balmy evening about 25 degrees, very pleasant indeed. :wave:



Rack off, you dag !
I'll dob you in to Mrs Mangle !!


Lol. :lol:

Been for a long walk alongside the Brisbane River today in 30+ degrees!! :D
User avatar
PockWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché
 
Posts: 5515
Joined: 21 Jan 2010, 17:30
Location: 54 Canal Street

Re: Travel

Postby PockWhite » 06 May 2018, 08:29

Just back at our lad's in Brisbane, 6.25pm & still 27 degrees. ;)
Been up in Lammington Park for 3 days at a mountain retreat. Done 3 great walks including a night time glow worm walk through a Rain Forest.
Also a high cliff zip wire experience, who says there's no life left in us old dogs? :o
Off to Adelaide for a week tomorrow to see some long-standing family friends & explore South Australia a wee bit. :wave:
User avatar
PockWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché
 
Posts: 5515
Joined: 21 Jan 2010, 17:30
Location: 54 Canal Street

Re: Travel

Postby Davycc » 06 May 2018, 11:12

PockWhite wrote:Just back at our lad's in Brisbane, 6.25pm & still 27 degrees. ;)
Been up in Lammington Park for 3 days at a mountain retreat. Done 3 great walks including a night time glow worm walk through a Rain Forest.
Also a high cliff zip wire experience, who says there's no life left in us old dogs? :o
Off to Adelaide for a week tomorrow to see some long-standing family friends & explore South Australia a wee bit. :wave:


Sounds like you're having fun PW sounds fantastic.
Check out the Members map - Link in the "New Members" section
User avatar
Davycc
Don Revie's bingo caller
 
Posts: 7560
Joined: 03 Aug 2011, 18:09
Location: Wet West Britain

Re: Travel

Postby johnh » 06 May 2018, 13:36

26C here today in leafy Berkshire. :thumbup:
The Prime Minister has been in our house.
User avatar
johnh
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché
 
Posts: 5503
Joined: 24 Jan 2012, 15:26

Re: Travel

Postby Viduka Hits The Mark » 06 May 2018, 16:36

PockWhite wrote:Just back at our lad's in Brisbane, 6.25pm & still 27 degrees. ;)
Been up in Lammington Park for 3 days at a mountain retreat. Done 3 great walks including a night time glow worm walk through a Rain Forest.
Also a high cliff zip wire experience, who says there's no life left in us old dogs? :o
Off to Adelaide for a week tomorrow to see some long-standing family friends & explore South Australia a wee bit. :wave:


Sound like my bucket list that trip Pock. :thumbup:
"Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." Forrest Gump.
User avatar
Viduka Hits The Mark
Raich Carter's Contract Agent
 
Posts: 3057
Joined: 19 Feb 2015, 07:42

Re: Travel

Postby PockWhite » 07 May 2018, 22:36

Well g'day from Adelaide, arrived last night & guess what?
It was bladdy raining! :o
Anyways 10° this morning, cloudy but no rain is forecast.
Today's high predicted to be 18.
Off to explore the city after brekkie with trips to Victor Harbour & Barossa Valley later int week planned by our hosts.
Have a good one folks. :wave:
User avatar
PockWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché
 
Posts: 5515
Joined: 21 Jan 2010, 17:30
Location: 54 Canal Street

Re: Travel

Postby PockWhite » 18 May 2018, 01:56

Gday from Brissie airport.
Waiting to fly to Hamilton Island.
Doing a bit of diving & snorkelling ont Great Barrier Reef. Blue skies, sunshine, temp in mid 20's. :wave: ;)
User avatar
PockWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché
 
Posts: 5515
Joined: 21 Jan 2010, 17:30
Location: 54 Canal Street

Re: Travel

Postby Mr Russell » 18 May 2018, 05:54

PockWhite wrote:Gday from Brissie airport.
Waiting to fly to Hamilton Island.
Doing a bit of diving & snorkelling ont Great Barrier Reef. Blue skies, sunshine, temp in mid 20's. :wave: ;)


Hamilton Island is nice, went to a wedding there about 10 years ago and had a blast, would like to go back in the near future, enjoy!
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.
User avatar
Mr Russell
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché
 
Posts: 4558
Joined: 03 Dec 2009, 03:22
Location: Behind you

PreviousNext

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest