When will you give us tickets

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Deleted User 728

Re: When will you give us tickets

Post by Deleted User 728 »

cardiffcityfc wrote:
But now with you lot treating us like animals yet again, I really hope our club doesn't accept any tickets whatsoever
Behave like animals and you must expect to be treated likewise.
As I said before, we suffer similarly from time to time, largely dating back to the rep we "earned" during the dark days of the 70s and 80s.
We've done a lot to eradicate the hooligan element from this club - including being the first to send our own stewards to away games - while during the same period your illustrious former chairman saw fit to try to incite your own supporters so don't come on here shouting the odds, mate :shh:
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

cardiffcityfc wrote:
NottinghamWhite wrote:With all due respect Cardiff fans are like Millwall fans they don't travel to Leeds in numbers they never have. The game is still 3 weeks away & things will get sorted. I'll put my bet on early & say that Cardiff fans won't travel due to high ticket costs in the away section. Call it a protest if you will ;)
We dont ever travel in numbers to leeds, just like you lot never try going in milwalls home end or our`s for that matter, instead you pick fights at blackpool, :lol: :lol: , not even our idiot would do that.

Anyway onto our game we have hell of a lot of interest in this game due to the restrictions being lifted and i would expect will over 1,200 to travel if tickets were on sale when they should be,

But know with you lot treating us like animal yet again, I really hope our club don`t except any tickets what so ever ,

We need to make a stand here,
Shouldn't you be in school ? ;)
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Deleted User 130

Post by Deleted User 130 »

When he said he was 11 I assumed he meant his mental age :D
cardiffcityfc
Luke Aylings Scrunchie maker

Post by cardiffcityfc »

Selby White wrote:
cardiffcityfc wrote:
NottinghamWhite wrote:With all due respect Cardiff fans are like Millwall fans they don't travel to Leeds in numbers they never have. The game is still 3 weeks away & things will get sorted. I'll put my bet on early & say that Cardiff fans won't travel due to high ticket costs in the away section. Call it a protest if you will ;)
We dont ever travel in numbers to leeds, just like you lot never try going in milwalls home end or our`s for that matter, instead you pick fights at blackpool, :lol: :lol: , not even our idiot would do that.

Anyway onto our game we have hell of a lot of interest in this game due to the restrictions being lifted and i would expect will over 1,200 to travel if tickets were on sale when they should be,

But know with you lot treating us like animal yet again, I really hope our club don`t except any tickets what so ever ,

Shouldn't you be in school ? ;)
I`m not the 11 year old mate!!!

I may spell like one but that dont bother me so it should`nt you :!:

You wont be able to push us lot around like you did blackpool
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

300 hundred against 30,000 you are Leonardis. :lol:
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

cardiffcityfc wrote:
I`m not the 11 year old mate!!!

I may spell like one but that dont bother me so it should`nt you :!:

You wont be able to push us lot around like you did blackpool
Let's put the record straight here we didn't push Blackpool fans it kicked off in their stand after several older Leeds fans were ejected, the Pool fans then kicked off with a couple of dads with their young teenage lads, as I say they waited till they could show their cowardice status.Cardiff & Leeds had no rivalry before that ill fated cup game, we as fans still have no rivalry with your team its a one way street here. The last time this wasn't a "bubble game" your fans took a right battering so it's for your fans own safety that things are as they are. As I said earlier you never sell many tickets against us, given you were a Premiership side last season 300 away fans is not good.
Winner of the Europa League
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

cardiffcityfc wrote: You wont be able to push us lot around like you did blackpool
Why are you even on here ?
Do you want to enjoy some friendly banter or just antagonise everyone ?
We've got regular contributors from other clubs and have forged excellent relations with like-minded fans forums from other clubs (including Blackpool) and none of them shout the odds like you do. They just chat with us about football .. you know, normal conversation between two parties ?

Stop acting so aggressively.
This is a friendly forum for intelligent, lively debate.
We don't tolerate thuggish threats so either behave yourself or you'll be banned.
Cardiff fan
Terry Venables's car dealer

Post by Cardiff fan »

Nic wrote:
Cardiff fan wrote:
rigger wrote:
Cardiff fan wrote:I'm pretty sure we will come in droves if it's no restrictions. Anyone know any info? Cheers guys.
And I'm pretty sure the police and the club don't want that.
There's usually trouble between us and a handful of clubs (Chelsea, Man U, Millwall and Cardiff are all on the list) so to avoid running up a massive police bill and minimising the risk, it's little wonder that we're holding back till the last minute.

It happens to us because we've still got a reputation so I've little sympathy for your fans, I'm afraid.
I don 'to see how you are aloud to come to us with no restrictions but the supposed '300' of us that are coming down can't go without having police sniffing us up every 5 seconds. P.S I'm 11 so nit looking for an argument.
It depends on what each club and their local police force agree. I know in past years LUST (supporters trust) has tried to get some restrictions lifted. Can I ask why you want no restrictions?
Because it means that I can go and it also means more city fans can travel meaning a better atmosphere.
Cardiff fan
Terry Venables's car dealer

Post by Cardiff fan »

cardiffcityfc wrote:

Are you calling me an idiot?
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

:think: :crazy: :lol: :thumbup:
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT