4%
Other
11%

Total votes: 28

NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

General election 2015

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Remember all votes are anonymous so if you can just you don't have to state you you voted for.
Winner of the Europa League
Deleted User 728

Re: General election 2015

Post by Deleted User 728 »

I am expecting a lot of support for UKIP on here, simply because of the demographics of the forum.
Tourist
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor

Post by Tourist »

rigger wrote:I am expecting a lot of support for UKIP on here, simply because of the demographics of the forum.
I'm not sure I understand your point. Could you please explain a bit more? Does it mean that the majority of so-called WASPs (demographics of the forum) share ideas with UKIP? Thanks!
SiMamu
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by SiMamu »

First year I can vote, looked at parties, all pretty poor. I wanted to vote for the most banterous party, again couldn't find one worth my while - UKIP are probably the most bant because Farage is hilarious and they also have that black guy who dresses like a knob, but some of what they'd bring is a little bit 'hey, no, that's not okay'. So, at present, I've settled for what I believe to be the least controversial option: The Green Party.
"A man with new ideas is a madman. Until his ideas triumph."
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

I really am undecided this time can see good/bad in all partys.

As for the result the emergence of UKIP is going to result in no overall majority for any of them so another hung government is what I expect.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by ChilwellWhite »

I've voted UKIP if for no other reason that to shake up Labour and the Tories.
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

I didn't think we were gonna actually talk politics in here, just vote anonymously, but hey ho :)

Tourist: I mean because of the age of a lot of our users in here. UKIP seems to attract a number of more senior voters, playing on the image of a "better Britain". Personally, I think they're a dangerous party to support and while they don't overtly claim to be nationalists, they're as near as damn it in my eyes and I just don't believe in that kind of thing.
I'm a humanist.
If someone's an arse, it doesn't matter what colour, nationality, sexual orientation or gender they are: they're an arse, plain and simple.

UKIP is like The Sun newspaper in my eyes: way too influential and a little bit fascist.

I have never voted tory, labour have lost their way while the liberals - my natural vote, I suppose - are a joke. I've often voted green at local level and switched to them for the last general election and will be going with them again.
They might not have a full manifesto yet (nor does UKIP) but they've got a conscience. So have I.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

HAD to vote "other" :cry:

Can I vote again please, pretty please. :D
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Looks like the polling stations aren't going to be too busy come voting day :wtf:
Winner of the Europa League
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Just had our first leaflet through the post, Labour quick off the mark.

The Mrs says we have to vote for who does the most for animal rights, and/or who doesn't intend to do away with the hunting ban.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.