Shocking from Leeds

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
CCFC
Terry Venables's car dealer

Shocking from Leeds

Post by CCFC »

Football League have spoken to Leeds United FC and told them they are to give Cardiff City no less than 500 tickets :o

Leeds United FC have only offered Cardiff city 500 tickets for next weeks fixture without restrictions. The supporters club has declined this offer and will maybe look to boycott running coaches to this fixture but instead run a coach up to Leeds to demonstrate instead. We will discuss with our other travel group members and urge them also to join the boycott. It will then be up to the individual if they want to attend the game or not if they qualify for a ticket.
Further discussions are taking place but this is our stance as it stands at the moment.
We are awaiting confirmation what parties made this decisions and where our protests will take place. As an organisation we will be engaging with the Football Supporters Federation to support us in our actions and look to see if a legal case can be brought against those responsible.

:o :o

Leeds United are being totally unreasonable over the tickets for our game in 10 days time, Leeds are trying to enforce restrictions on Cardiff City fans travelling by coach to Elland Rd, our club is holding firm and want the same treatment afforded to their fans earlier this season repaid on a reciprocal basis.

That means we should travel without any need for a voucher exchange but go to the game as we have done at any other ground this season and be respected but Leeds don't want to play ball, their fans were able to travel by any means they wished earlier this season without restriction and Cardiff City are fighting our fans corner in demanding that the same attitude is applied to our supporters.

Between 1pm and 2pm today there's a meeting with Cardiff City fans and the club to decide weather to boycott the Leeds match, they will maximum give us only 500 tickets and that's thanks to the Football League

Fair play horrible club.
Last edited by CCFC on 06 Apr 2015, 13:16, edited 1 time in total.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Shocking from Leeds

Post by Selby White »

No need to swear its a family forum.

Edit your post and take out the bad language and insults or i suspect it will be righlty done by admin and you blocked.

To be honest i'm unsure whether you would bring more than 500 anyway (less than 200 on a recenet trip to Yorkshire [Rotherham] with no restrictions).
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

I edited the post.

CCFC, have you ever heard the expression "The management reserve the right to refuse admission" or the term "ROAR" ? (Right Of Admission Reserved)

It's fairly common policy among businesses with premises open to "the public".

I know you think it's unfair, but given the trouble your fans have caused in the past - and not just in Leeds - it's hardly surprising, is it ?
CCFC

Post by CCFC »

rigger wrote:I edited the post.

CCFC, have you ever heard the expression "The management reserve the right to refuse admission" or the term "ROAR" ? (Right Of Admission Reserved)

It's fairly common policy among businesses with premises open to "the public".

I know you think it's unfair, but given the trouble your fans have caused in the past - and not just in Leeds - it's hardly surprising, is it ?
And Leeds fans are angels?

just saying we treated you right why can't the faver be returned.
Deleted User 728

CCFC wrote:
And Leeds fans are angels?

just saying we treated you right why can't the faver be returned.

Two wrongs don't make a right.
We know what you're saying, you've been saying it for a while now.

You go ahead and have your meeting and plan your protest and send your coach and boycott the match you would've only sent 200 to anyway, there's a good lad ..
Deleted User 728

CCFC wrote: just saying we treated you right
For once.

For once in your lives, you did that.

Now how about you let us have one over on you for Sam Hammam and every time you've beaten us over recent years ?
CCFC

Post by CCFC »

Sam Hamman that was 13 years ago for God sake.

Never mind I be there weather it be in the away end or home end who knows yet :thumbup:
Deleted User 130

Post by Deleted User 130 »

Course you will go in the home end, daft lad, you would be even more stupid than this thread.

Question - how the heck will you know if your fans are boycotting the game?
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

CCFC wrote:
Never mind I be there weather it be in the away end or home end who knows yet :thumbup:
You are such a Super fan that you are on a Leeds United forum when your team are playing at home.
Winner of the Europa League
Deleted User 728

onenorthernsoul wrote:how the heck will you know if your fans are boycotting the game?
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: