Shocking from Leeds

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Deleted User 728

Re: Shocking from Leeds

Post by Deleted User 728 »

NottinghamWhite wrote:
You are such a Super fan that you are on a Leeds United forum when your team are playing at home.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Deleted User 1076

Post by Deleted User 1076 »

Don't come then.
Deleted User 130

Post by Deleted User 130 »

Via the Trust. Time to stop the bleating methinks, from Cardiff.

I've been speaking to their Trust today and they were offered up to 1,000 unrestricted tickets at the beginning of March with LUFC stewards accompanying official CCFC away coaches all the way to ER without any RV at the beginning of March with any other individuals or groups meeting at an RV point to collect tickets. This was rejected by CCFC and 1,500 tickets were demanded WITHOUT RESTRICTIONS on a take it or leave it basis. Even when a compromise was offered by LUFC they still rejected it thus meaning the FL had to step in when the 500 tickets were deemed to fit requirements as to the average away support of CCFC over the season. CCFC kicked off about this even after the FL intervention leaving this avoidable situation as a result.
I have emailed them this afternoon asking for them to consider all factors next season and that LUFC had made efforts to recognise what they did in the reverse fixture last October.
It makes no commercial sense for LUFC to impose the restrictions so to be blamed in the article is rediculous journalistic nonsense.
Sometimes people overreact and this is what appears to have happened at CCFC. Lets hope they get their house in order and stop blaming us as their Trust can see exactly what has happened and why and have been in communication with CCFC based on the facts of the situation.
I doubt LUFC will get an apology but wanted to put the facts 'out there'
11 mins · Unlike · 1
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Good work, fella :)
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

I wonder what the Cardiff Wealdstone Raider will think of that. I bet he won't let it lie. :lol:
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Just checked Cardiff only brought 480 to ER in their promotion year, so in a nothing game such as this 500 would have been more than enough tickets in my opinion.
Winner of the Europa League
Deleted User 130

Post by Deleted User 130 »

Ah flock 'em!
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Should give them what they ask for with the understanding they pay for all the unsold ones.

A nicer little earner in my opinion.

Think the whinging and boycott is just given them an excuse to be honest.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
cardiffcityfc
Luke Aylings Scrunchie maker

Post by cardiffcityfc »

your best chance of beating us to date,

and we`ll have no fans there for you to gloat at :lolno: :lolno:

In all fairness we would of taken double what we usually do if the restrictions where lifted like stated in the year,

and that is what the old bill where afraid off, us lot traveling up on trains and drinking around the town center coz as much as you say it would`nt of happened it would of :thumbup:

Just like you lot do on away days you do what you want :crazy:
cardiffcityfc
Luke Aylings Scrunchie maker

Post by cardiffcityfc »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Just checked Cardiff only brought 480 to ER in their promotion year, so in a nothing game such as this 500 would have been more than enough tickets in my opinion.

Because you put restrictions on us and charged us 12 more a ticket than we charge you,,

Look i aint saying we are a bigger than leeds or take more away, as any tom dick and harry no`s your the biggest club outside the premier league and bigger than most Pl sides tbh,

But my point is you had no restrictions this season on traveling to cardiff and we give you the full amount of tickets for away fans at the ccfc,

So why cant you do the same to us, face fact you club is in the wrong here or the old bill not us,