Good News re: LUFC

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Deleted User 2747

Good News re: LUFC

Post by Deleted User 2747 »

Just incase there is any!!
Deleted User 728

Re: Good News re: LUFC

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Well, personally, if nothing else we should have new home and away kits in a couple of months :)
Sniffer
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by Sniffer »

Bugger! Saw the headline and got excited. :problem:
gilesdriveby
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

Post by gilesdriveby »

Well, personally, if nothing else we should have new home and away kits in a couple of months :)

Give I got a half price kit in Leeds last weekend, even that would not be good news.
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

gilesdriveby wrote:Well, personally, if nothing else we should have new home and away kits in a couple of months :)

Give I got a half price kit in Leeds last weekend, even that would not be good news.

Mate, I'm a Subbuteo nut so I love new kits :D
Sheepy
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by Sheepy »

I do have some good news actually, season ends soon.

Then we can have a summer of hope, autumn of disappointment and despondency, a new take over by the winter and by the time spring comes around we can look forward to the end of the season again.
dlw10
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by dlw10 »

Sheepy wrote:I do have some good news actually, season ends soon.

Then we can have a summer of hope, autumn of disappointment and despondency, a new take over by the winter and by the time spring comes around we can look forward to the end of the season again.
I am absolutely convinced that the next takeover will be the one to succeed and get us out of this constant
merry go round of despair
Deleted User 2747

Post by Deleted User 2747 »

dlw10 wrote:
Sheepy wrote:I do have some good news actually, season ends soon.

I am absolutely convinced that the next takeover will be the one to succeed and get us out of this constant
merry go round of despair

Is this too much to hope? - I HOPE NOT!

Cellino and GFH out and a mix of ownership, with the supporters, The Chief and Russell Crowe - all who have the best interests of LUFC at heart. Maybe we could persuade some more celebrity fans to chip in for shares as well. Bring it on!
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

I know it's a bit late, by my was it good news getting Bamba in January, Cellino does a lot wrong, but he was bang on the money with him.

I'm hoping he brings in 3 to 4 similar players of his standard in the summer, to help us push for promotion, as long as we keep the young uns. Bates and GFH would sell them for certain, hopefully Cellino won't.
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Aces wrote:I know it's a bit late, by my was it good news getting Bamba in January, Cellino does a lot wrong, but he was bang on the money with him.

I'm hoping he brings in 3 to 4 similar players of his standard in the summer, to help us push for promotion, as long as we keep the young uns. Bates and GFH would sell them for certain, hopefully Cellino won't.
I hope he's not here in the summer and the new owners bring in some new faces
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders