Good News re: LUFC

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Good News re: LUFC

Post by Barlow Boy »

Frankie wrote: Looking forward to affording my first ever season ticket though. :thumbup:
Steady, it's not all it's cracked up to be :D
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Deleted User 3150

Post by Deleted User 3150 »

Having been married to 2 teachers already, what did I do but shack up with a 3rd teacher. Some people never learn!

Now she has retired and we have moved to France, I actually get to see her occasionally without having to suffer hours of preparation and marking!

Anyone who says teachers have it easy hasn't got a clue and has obviously never lived with one.

Although I have spent some time teaching in F.E. I could never contemplate teaching full time in a school with all the added pressures of endless beaurocracy and paperwork.

So, hats off to teachers everywhere.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

whiteinfrance wrote:Having been married to 2 teachers already, what did I do but shack up with a 3rd teacher. Some people never learn!

Now she has retired and we have moved to France, I actually get to see her occasionally without having to suffer hours of preparation and marking!

Anyone who says teachers have it easy hasn't got a clue and has obviously never lived with one.

Although I have spent some time teaching in F.E. I could never contemplate teaching full time in a school with all the added pressures of endless beaurocracy and paperwork.

So, hats off to teachers everywhere.
My other half is the Centre and Office manager in the Education Board (all up in the air here with restructuring) Thankfully not a teacher but she is always full of praise for the good ones, it's definitely a calling.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Deleted User 2747

Post by Deleted User 2747 »

Nearly the end of another crap season!
Deleted User 3150

Post by Deleted User 3150 »

Frankie wrote:Nearly the end of another crap season!
You can't deny it's been interesting though!! :crazy: