Macron

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
SCOTTISH LEEDS
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Macron

Post by SCOTTISH LEEDS »

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/s ... -1-7208471

And yet another claim against one of the old regimes that Cellino will have to tidy up.
Sheepy
LUFCTALK Admin

Re: Macron

Post by Sheepy »

I wonder if other clubs have such a constant stream of legal battles that go unreported? Or maybe only us!
Deleted User 130

Post by Deleted User 130 »

Possibly not seen by Umbers and therefore Cellino when GFH sold him the 75%? Laughable.
Deleted User 130

Post by Deleted User 130 »

Copied from elsewhere

Phil Hay @PhilHayYEP · 19m19 minutes ago
The accounts say that #lufc's "solicitor believes it is unlikely that the claim will be successful."

The other side to that is in late November it was suggested macron had wanted to stop supplying stock to LUFC as they weren't getting paid, but were advised by their lawyers to continue to provide stock, as further non-payment from LU would strengthen their case.

So I guess we may have two sets of confident lawyers by now then.
dlw10
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by dlw10 »

Sheepy wrote:I wonder if other clubs have such a constant stream of legal battles that go unreported? Or maybe only us!
Most clubs are of course, or at least have been so far, more stable than we have been in recent years. As soon as you get several different owners in a few years you get all these problems as they all want to do things differently, have their own contacts they want to get in the club etc. By the nature of the game it is all about contracts and hence all the legal problems. Add to that the unscrupulous stufff we have been subject to with GFH and hey presto we are where we are. This is why I long for a new owner big enough and wealthy enough and business savy enough to rid us of all of the recent past to go forward with a stable clean sheet.