Hello!

Introduce yourself here
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Hello!

Post by Barlow Boy »

dlw10 wrote:Actually - would it be of interest to have something on here with where we all sit?
Do you know, I often wonder if any of those around where we sit are members on here - this is one for Davy to organize :thumbup:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Barlow Boy wrote:
dlw10 wrote:Actually - would it be of interest to have something on here with where we all sit?
Do you know, I often wonder if any of those around where we sit are members on here - this is one for Davy to organize :thumbup:
Leave it with me. First thoughts are Ill need a stadium plan (OS one will prob do) a webpage with a tagging facility, something to get my teeth into. Am off Thur Fri Sat this week so I'll give it a go then. Perhaps in the meantime some nice ST holder could start a thread to gather seating details.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Welcome Mate from another Revie boy ;)
Winner of the Europa League
Mellor
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by Mellor »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Welcome Mate from another Revie boy ;)
We crawled from the wreckage of near relegation under Don. More of the same required just now. No Bobby Collins this time though.
When I was young I said to my mum, 'are the hills in the distance America?'
attacco decente
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

There are several older members on here just look in General Chat at the poll on age to see :thumbup:
Winner of the Europa League
banksy
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor

Post by banksy »

Mellor wrote:Just registered, thought I'd say hello as suggested.

I'm long in the tooth, as in I watched Revie's Leeds, a season ticket holder on the Kop and beyond that just an ordinary Joe.
Welcome my freind been here a bit and absoloutely love it..wouldn't go anywhere else because the atmosphere is good,and the fans knowledgeable !
Mellor

Post by Mellor »

The knowledge of posters on here stands out Banksy. The atmosphere is also great as you say. Cheers!
attacco decente
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Barlow Boy wrote:
Ok can anyone tell me if this is the latest seating plan for ER.

Ok well the website idea is out.
1. I cant find a free site (or any for that matter) which is setup for tagging.
2. I'm not that up to speed on web page programming to do it myself
3. No one in my immediate family is either
3. And that just leaves the dog, and I think he's a tad stumped too.

So my idea is a little more simple. If I use the above image And start a new thread with it if anyone who wishes lets me know their seat area I'll add it on the original and edit the post. If you want to be a little more precise you could possibly give me (wait for it) co-ordinates on a 10 by ten grid for that area, say 10 across and A-J down.

O
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

Hi mate and welcome to the site, I was there in the Revie days, in the late 60s and early 70s. I still say this ... The best Leeds side with the famous starting eleven was equal to any English side ever, it's not just my opinion, I state it as a fact.
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
Mellor

Post by Mellor »

Aces wrote:Hi mate and welcome to the site, I was there in the Revie days, in the late 60s and early 70s. I still say this ... The best Leeds side with the famous starting eleven was equal to any English side ever, it's not just my opinion, I state it as a fact.
We were blessed to watch that side Aces.
attacco decente