'Death threat' tweets to Silvestri

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Deleted User 130

'Death threat' tweets to Silvestri

Post by Deleted User 130 »

Social media can be evil and it definitely attracts a lot of absolute Pooh talk and abuse.

It's doing the rounds that a couple of people have posted abuse against Silvestri and his family.

Insulting our own players has always riled me but blimey, this is so low it's nauseating.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Re: 'Death threat' tweets to Silvestri

Post by NottinghamWhite »

If true this is disgusting beyond words. Scum absolute scum.
Winner of the Europa League
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

It wouldn't surprise me, I've mentioned about these types of our fans before, the minority scum element, but ...... They might not be Leeds fans. So until it's proved they are, let's hope they aren't.
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by ChilwellWhite »

That's pretty sickening to read if I'm honest. Social media in particular Twitter is something I don't bother with and this proves me right.
isrodger
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by isrodger »

That's a great way to get him to play better & inspire his confidence. Hopefully the idiots are found.
Aces
Don Revie's bingo caller

Post by Aces »

Probably some Wendies fans pretending to be Leeds fans, hoping to psych him out.
We are Leeds, we have to believe our new players are good enough, encourage and support them and help them grow in to a team to be reckoned with. MoT
Deleted User 130

Nah it's not.
Derbiean
Paul Heckingbottom's career advisor

Post by Derbiean »

Link to a screenie of the tweets, as already been said thats evil and sickening http://roblufc.org/2015/08/20/leeds-fan ... -atkinson/
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Derbiean wrote:Link to a screenie of the tweets, as already been said thats evil and sickening http://roblufc.org/2015/08/20/leeds-fan ... -atkinson/
Thanks for posting that lets hope they get their just deserts I'd start by banning them from matches. The club need to act & show these morons that this type of behaviour is totally unacceptable.
Winner of the Europa League
Deleted User 130

Not just the club but the fans and society in general, against similar crap that happens every day. Easy for us to say what should be done or what needs doing but not as easy to put into action :(