The blabla of the forum

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC

Re: The blabla of the forum

Postby kk_white » 14 Jan 2020, 21:50

johnh wrote:Arrived home - big relief. Thanks again everyone. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Welcome home :D :clap:
kk_white
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Postby Selby White » Today, 17:49

Currently up in the Cairngorms doing a bit of hiking.
Today is last day up here and we did quite a tough 8 mile walk, Muddy and slippy (only fell over once :oops:) with some steep climbs.
Didn't see many people apart a few dog walkers at various points that's until we came across 3 blokes rerouting a footpath as it had collapsed in a stream.

As we approached them one said you're a Leeds fan then (had my Leeds wool hat on) and gave my a salute. Had a short chat and he was from Ilkley but lived in Scotland.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Postby johnh » Today, 18:52

Selby White wrote:Currently up in the Cairngorms doing a bit of hiking.
Today is last day up here and we did quite a tough 8 mile walk, Muddy and slippy (only fell over once :oops:) with some steep climbs.
Didn't see many people apart a few dog walkers at various points that's until we came across 3 blokes rerouting a footpath as it had collapsed in a stream.

As we approached them one said you're a Leeds fan then (had my Leeds wool hat on) and gave my a salute. Had a short chat and he was from Ilkley but lived in Scotland.

SW, you do get about. I went to Slough this morning - again. :shock:
I once played against Don Revie.
johnh
Don Revie's bingo caller

Postby Davycc » Today, 19:40

Selby White wrote:Currently up in the Cairngorms doing a bit of hiking.

:clap: :clap:
The Thrones Murders available at https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1686297025 When Santa Got Stuck https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1088420796
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Previous

Return to General