The blahblah of the forum

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
Deleted User 1022

Re: The blabla of the forum

Post by Deleted User 1022 »

onenorthernsoul wrote:Fantastic news, congrats, especially on the cellulitis front which I hadn't realized had been so serious. I had a very mild case of it a few years ago, and it was far from nice. Your case sounds amazing and awful, so 'well done', Sir ( :P )

What does teaching online consist of then, CW? I like the sound of it.

Nerves are good, congrats again and break a leg! Not literally of course :D
Thankyou ONS,

I agree that Nerves are good, keeps me attentive on the tasks at hand, as for the online teaching..... basically i am working for a company here in the Philippines. i will be teaching Chinese students of all ages. working from home and i get to choose my own times of when i want to open classes, there are peak time classes where i must open a certain amount per month but the rest of the day is down to when i want to or not.

the materials are given to you by the company and its the students who choose what type of lessons according to their level, its based on the Common European Framework of Reference CEFR.

my wife is doing it for over a year so i am glad i have had some bit of heads up in what to do

regards
CW
Deleted User 130

Post by Deleted User 130 »

Very impressive. Maybe you can help us on here too, with grammar or spelling. No names mentioned, well only Sheepy :P (You're is not the same as Your :D )
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

CW, really pleased to hear that you are doing well, health wise and on the work front. Hope it continues on the up for you. :thumbup:
I once played against Don Revie.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

johnh wrote:CW, really pleased to hear that you are doing well, health wise and on the work front. Hope it continues on the up for you. :thumbup:
Seconded, and good to hear from you Corky :wave:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Barlow Boy wrote:
johnh wrote:CW, really pleased to hear that you are doing well, health wise and on the work front. Hope it continues on the up for you. :thumbup:
Just like to add glad things are going well. Yer sucking diesel as they say here.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
PockWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by PockWhite »

Davycc wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:
Just like to add glad things are going well. Yer sucking diesel as they say here.
Nice to hear your good news CW, :thumbup:
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Nice one, Corkie :D
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Mr Russell »

Congrats CW, that is great news :thumbup:
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

Has anyone done something so stupid that you sit there wondering how you could have done it?
Yesterday, I bought an electrical connector to join two cables together. On the electrical connector there were four different sized screws. I only had screwdrivers for three. I started with the cable that attached to the mains. I had to cut the cable and the wires with a Stanley knife and took ages to get everything sorted, including fiddling the screws I didn't have a screwdriver for. I finally got finished, sore fingers, impatient but sat looking at the finished product with pride. I then slowly realised, to my horror, that I had forgotten to put the electrical connector piece on the cable first.
I had to undo it all and start again from scratch. :shock:
I once played against Don Revie.
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

johnh wrote:Has anyone done something so stupid that you sit there wondering how you could have done it?
Yesterday, I bought an electrical connector to join two cables together. On the electrical connector there were four different sized screws. I only had screwdrivers for three. I started with the cable that attached to the mains. I had to cut the cable and the wires with a Stanley knife and took ages to get everything sorted, including fiddling the screws I didn't have a screwdriver for. I finally got finished, sore fingers, impatient but sat looking at the finished product with pride. I then slowly realised, to my horror, that I had forgotten to put the electrical connector piece on the cable first.
I had to undo it all and start again from scratch. :shock:
Like putting your socks and boots on then doing up all the laces .. then you realise you forgot to put your jeans on :lol: