Adam Pearson gone

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Mellor
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Re: Adam Pearson gone

Post by Mellor »

Like a bloke who had an extra marital fling he's dumped us and gone back to his wife then.
When I was young I said to my mum, 'are the hills in the distance America?'
attacco decente
Deleted User 130

Post by Deleted User 130 »

To cause more instability no doubt.
gilesdriveby
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

Post by gilesdriveby »

I think the main issue for Leeds fans now is not why he left, its that Massimo is taking over the reins " doubling his workload".

Dear Massimo, thank you for your kind offer but really things have been working fine (at least off the pitch) since you decided that a CEO could do the job better and more quietly than you.

So just appoint a caretaker CEO until Adam comes back or you find another equally committed person to run the club (and do the press conference bit).

We all want you working behind the scenes on things like tax returns and getting ER back.
Deleted User 2299

Post by Deleted User 2299 »

gilesdriveby wrote:I think the main issue for Leeds fans now is not why he left, its that Massimo is taking over the reins " doubling his workload".

Dear Massimo, thank you for your kind offer but really things have been working fine (at least off the pitch) since you decided that a CEO could do the job better and more quietly than you.

So just appoint a caretaker CEO until Adam comes back or you find another equally committed person to run the club (and do the press conference bit).

We all want you working behind the scenes on things like tax returns and getting ER back.

:lolno: :crazy: :shifty: