I'm going to be interviewing one of my heroes soon ...

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
Deleted User 728

Re: I'm going to be interviewing one of my heroes soon ...

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Just to get back on track, here's Roy Ayers on Soul Train in 1977, performing one of his signature tunes, Everybody Loves The Sunshine :

... and again in 2013, this time at Ronnie Scott's in Soho, with his biggest "hit" - the club classic, Running Away :

First and foremost, he's a vibraphone player. To see him "vibing" forward to 4:25 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

rigger wrote:
johnh wrote:Rigger, for some reason I can't open that up. Its the one with the singing group all dressed in blue outfits.
I don't know why so many of you seem to have trouble linking things in here, or embedding video, showing pictures, etc.

The YouTube tool allows you to plonk a video into any post and let everyone view it.
Can you access YouTube normally on your PC ??
If so, you should just be able to press play in my message for it to start there and then :?
Rigger, yes that's him. Very many thanks for that.

I have gone onto Windows 10 and it keeps telling me I need a plug-in, but when I try to download it it doesn't seem to work? :shock:
I once played against Don Revie.
Sheepy
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by Sheepy »

ahh cool, my music knowledge was always limited to stuff that I only liked, but since I have done a bit of work in the music industry my horizons have really grown, I'm into owt now!