Happy new Year

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
Deleted User 1022

Happy new Year

Post by Deleted User 1022 »

I would like to extend my sincerest happy new year to the LUFCtALK family and hope that each and every one of us have a very prosperous and celebratory 2016, I am two hours away from the new year countdown ending here in the Philippines and i do miss home a lot but i would wish good health and contentment for everyone who makes this such a wonderful website to come to. I would personally like to thank the admins and moderators who make this place a friendly and harmonious (majority of the time) place to come and read, talk and share posts about the common bond that we all share no matter what differences we sometimes have, Leeds United Football Club, The only true heir to our hearts.

Lets hope that the way 2015 has ended on such a positive way regarding the footballing side of things that 2016 ends with us reaching our true potential as a footballing giant.

Happy new year to everyone

CW
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Re: Happy new Year

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Yes a Happy & Prosperous New Year to everyone on here. Remember it's the members that make the site what it is. We've already had one lot of good news today in as much as Wigan White finds himself back in n the workplace.

MOT

Phil
Winner of the Europa League
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by ChilwellWhite »

Happy new year everybody :wave:
PockWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by PockWhite »

Aye, a big juicy Happy New Year to yar'll! :thumbup:
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Happy New Year everyone.

Can only echo CW's excellent post in thanking all the Mods, admin and everyone else who puts such excellent work into this site and making it a great place to 'visit' every day.

Cheers

Kev
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Cheers everyone - have a good night and a fantastic 2016 :)
1964white
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by 1964white »

Happy New Year everyone

Lets hope we're all ecstatic come May :D
Deleted User 2747

Post by Deleted User 2747 »

CorkWhite wrote:I would like to extend my sincerest happy new year to the LUFCtALK family and hope that each and every one of us have a very prosperous and celebratory 2016, I am two hours away from the new year countdown ending here in the Philippines and i do miss home a lot but i would wish good health and contentment for everyone who makes this such a wonderful website to come to. I would personally like to thank the admins and moderators who make this place a friendly and harmonious (majority of the time) place to come and read, talk and share posts about the common bond that we all share no matter what differences we sometimes have, Leeds United Football Club, The only true heir to our hearts.

Lets hope that the way 2015 has ended on such a positive way regarding the footballing side of things that 2016 ends with us reaching our true potential as a footballing giant.

Happy new year to everyone

CW

Ditto that from me, Happy New Year to everyone on here!
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Happy new year one and all here's hoping we have the luckiest forum members in 2016.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Mr Russell
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Mr Russell »

Happy New Year to all forum members (although my HNY was over 13 hours late :oops: )
Owners come and go but Leeds United will be there forever, for the fans - keep Marching on Together.