WARNING, this is another Cellino thread :-)

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Re: WARNING, this is another Cellino thread :-)

Post by NottinghamWhite »

saintjimmy wrote:
That's a right piss take , should be a Cat C. :thumbdown:
I think whilst the fans are chanting against him he will keep hitting the fans in the pocket. Bolton are a very poor side & I doubt they'll bring many fans so much expect a sub 20000 crowd for this game.

I know I keep banging on about it but why isn't tonight's game kids for a quid as it's half term ? How can Cellino bang on about Sky losing the club money but not doing anything about it. I'm at a total loss with the club at the moment. Unless something is done soon next seasons season ticket sales will be greatly affected as folk will vote with their feet. Who can blame them, I don't.
Winner of the Europa League
massimomilitia
Allan Clarke's tissue supplier

Post by massimomilitia »

It is piss poor category a for Bristol game we aren't even in the running for a playoff spot. I think to keep supporters interested they should from now until end of season make every game a category c game the atmosphere is going to be effectively cut off . Don't understand it myself .
isrodger
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by isrodger »

I understand the poster will be going back up ... Along with a handout of leaflets tonight
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

isrodger wrote:I understand the poster will be going back up ... Along with a handout of leaflets tonight
There's also something going to happen at the match as well tonight. No one knows what the stunt involves but it's costing nigh on £3k.

There's also a poll in tonight's YEP asking should the fans continue with their campaign against MC & it's 93% in favour. The tides turning.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

How was the Hull game Catergory B & Boltons a Category A ?