Plans for Easter ?

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
daib0
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Plans for Easter ?

Post by daib0 »

No Championship matches, so just wondered what you guys and gals were going to be up these days ?

A friendly Reading FC fan! He is a moderator here: http://www.extremefootballforum.com/forum
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Re: Plans for Easter ?

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Watching the T20 cricket today & tomorrow then on Sunday going to the daughters to have a family meal. Given that it's a Bank Holiday today we have beautiful blue skies here on the Costa del Nottingham 8-)
Winner of the Europa League
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by ChilwellWhite »

Creosoting the garden fence and tidying the garden up as well. Tomorrow having a day out not too sure where at the moment.

Happy Easter everyone :thumbup:
daib0
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by daib0 »

Went higher into the Pyrenees yesterday with the family - can you believe, just 40 miles from my house ...

A friendly Reading FC fan! He is a moderator here: http://www.extremefootballforum.com/forum
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

Since I retired I don't plan, I just do what I feel like doing. One Sunday, about 3 years ago, I thought I would creosote the garden shed on Thursday. Thursday came and I didn't feel like doing it, it still isn't done. Must get someone in to do it! No idea what I will be doing over Easter, the only certainty is that I won't be caught up in the Easter traffic.
I once played against Don Revie.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

I must admit since retiring every day is the same in fact I had no idea today was Good Friday :roll:
Winner of the Europa League
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Can we cut out the retirement talk please, at least until I can join in. Not long to wait now till 6th May :thumbup:

As for Easter plans, just cut the grass, walk out with the dog this afternoon. Birthday party tomorrow, and a good sit down with the papers on Sunday :thumbup:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

Barlow Boy wrote: ... a good sit down with the papers on Sunday ...
Is that a poo-phemism ?? :D
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

rigger wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote: ... a good sit down with the papers on Sunday ...
Is that a poo-phemism ?? :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Perhaps should have put a good read of the papers on Sunday :D
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

Barlow Boy wrote:Can we cut out the retirement talk please, at least until I can join in. Not long to wait now till 6th May :thumbup:

As for Easter plans, just cut the grass, walk out with the dog this afternoon. Birthday party tomorrow, and a good sit down with the papers on Sunday :thumbup:
Good time of the year to retire. All summer to look forward to. I was lucky enough to be able to 'wind down' as I worked 3 days a week for a year then 2 days a week for another year. In the second year it was a pain to have to go to work! (I think it was equally a pain for those I worked with. :D )
I once played against Don Revie.