Chinese interest

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Deleted User 728

Re: Chinese interest

Post by Deleted User 728 »

massimomilitia wrote:MC has finally finished the mucking out of the club after 12 years of in fighting from the lufc staff academy and even the board .
How do you know that ?
The board, granted - there's been lots of problems down the years - but to say the staff team have been "in fighting" for "12 years" is ridiculous.

:wtf:

There's been a cull of staff since Cellino took over, including many at the academy.
Maybe they were just "fighting" him ?
massimomilitia
Allan Clarke's tissue supplier

Post by massimomilitia »

Some staff have been unfortunate and caught in the cross fire because of the mismanagement of the clubs finances I feel sorry for them but for the rest I couldn't careless and I blame them for having their snouts in the trough. Funny enough after years of court cases which by the way was caused by previous mismanagement like winding up orders petitions and what not have all but dried up . You can't tell me there has never been any problems with the team and the mismanagement of it for a decade that is plain wrong.
Deleted User 728

massimomilitia wrote:Some staff have been unfortunate and caught in the cross fire because of the mismanagement of the clubs finances I feel sorry for them but for the rest I couldn't careless and I blame them for having their snouts in the trough. Funny enough after years of court cases which by the way was caused by previous mismanagement like winding up orders petitions and what not have all but dried up . You can't tell me there has never been any problems with the team and the mismanagement of it for a decade that is plain wrong.

Right.
Firstly, you didn't answer my question : you cannot possibly know the inner workings of the club without being an employee yourself.

Secondly, this :
You can't tell me there has never been any problems with the team and the mismanagement of it for a decade that is plain wrong
You're talking about the TEAM which is a completely different aspect of the club to the staff you referred to as infighting in your previous post.

They're two different discussions.

And to say you couldn't care less about people losing their jobs because of mismanagement from above is shameful, but when they're employed by the club you support it's more than that : it's positively baffling.

That says a lot about you as a person :evil:
ChilwellWhite
Howard Wilkinson's military attaché

Post by ChilwellWhite »

massimomilitia wrote:Funny enough after years of court cases which by the way was caused by previous mismanagement like winding up orders petitions and what not have all but dried up .
I think you will find Mr Cellino still has several court cases hanging over his head such the McCormack transfer.
Deleted User 728

Have the yacht and Land Rover issues been put to bed yet ?
massimomilitia

Post by massimomilitia »

rigger wrote:Have the yacht and Land Rover issues been put to bed yet ?
Yes
massimomilitia

Post by massimomilitia »

massimomilitia wrote:
rigger wrote:Have the yacht and Land Rover issues been put to bed yet ?
Yes
On that what the hell has that got to do with the last decade of running leeds ?
Deleted User 728

... have all but dried up.
I'm checking to make sure everything has dried up, as you put it.
Like CW says, the transfer shenanigans of the McCormack deal haven't been fully dealt with by the law, have they ?

Stop evading my questions.

Answer the two points I called you up on :

1 - the staff infighting
2 - you not caring about Leeds United employees losing their jobs

In the first instance I'm calling you a liar and a WUM.
For the second, I think it's laughable that you tell fellow Leeds fans to "support the scum" if they don't think Cellino's the messiah and yet you come out with a statement like this ?

You're sailing very close to the wind here, MM.
Please answer my questions.
massimomilitia

Post by massimomilitia »

Err that's not nice rigger sorry but I am a season ticket holder think you are bang out of line with that comment .
massimomilitia

Post by massimomilitia »

Where have I told lufc fans to go support scum ?