Leeds United Away kit 2013/14

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Deleted User 2

Re: Leeds United Away kit 2013/14

Post by Deleted User 2 »

That being said, it's just a shirt, and it still isn't as bad as the black & green one. But still, why do they need to reinvent the wheel every single year?

Back to worrying about signings now. :)
Deleted User 2

Post by Deleted User 2 »

A better picture

The Johnson
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by The Johnson »

Those photos look very touched up, look at the photo of the guys who actually found it. The gold looks very bland, almost like beige. Would upload the photo but I got told off because it is too big :roll:
Deleted User 2

Post by Deleted User 2 »

And a less awkward introduction video than last year's Warnock one

Deleted User 2

Post by Deleted User 2 »

The Johnson wrote:Those photos look very touched up, look at the photo of the guys who actually found it. The gold looks very bland, almost like beige. Would upload the photo but I got told off because it is too big :roll:
It looks like... sick. And I don't mean that in a 21st century youth slang kind of way. :sick:
LUFC-Ricco88
Neil Redfearn's diversity coach

Post by LUFC-Ricco88 »

Just gipped a little :sick:

In my opinion -THE WORST away kit we've ever had - Just bring back the yellow away kit, is that too much to ask?
The cost of living hasn't affected its popularity!
Pecky10

Post by Pecky10 »

Did I miss the children's colouring-in competition that was "design a new away kit"?? :wtf: :sick:

Seriously, they honestly think that will sell better than a proper yellow away kit? Christ on a bike.
Wilfred Martin
Allan Clarke's tissue supplier

Post by Wilfred Martin »

Reckon they had some paint left over from cladding the East Stand? :thumbdown:
We're on our way to....
The Johnson

Post by The Johnson »

It's really not bad at all, I love how every time we get a new kit it is almost universally hated. Come on now, it is essentially a variation of blue and yellow. Chin up everyone, we will love it come the first away win of the season.
SMorientes
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by SMorientes »

The Johnson wrote:It's really not bad at all, I love how every time we get a new kit it is almost universally hated. Come on now, it is essentially a variation of blue and yellow. Chin up everyone, we will love it come the first away win of the season.
Depends how long said away win takes. Shouldn't think it'll make us love it any more if we have to wait months for a win in it.

Also, I wouldn't say it's a variation on blue and yellow, it's two new colours, not the right ones. Replace them with blue and yellow and people might be happy.

You are right that people's reaction is often pretty strong when a kit's first released and if we're amazing this season, posterity might remember it fondly, but that doesn't make it a great kit, that will just be happy memories overriding the dislike of this beige thing that's coloured like a bland golfing polo shirt.
"Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong."