As a forum do we think BIELSA is the right man ?

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.

Is he

Yes he's the man
66%
I have my doubts
34%
I don't want him at the club
1%

Total votes: 137

Otherworld
Billy Bremner's barbed-wire salesman

Re: As a forum do we think BIELSA is the right man ?

Post by Otherworld »

LASAETARUBIA wrote:...as long as your directors are 100% honest...
Ah well, Steve McLaren will be free soon.
yorkfan
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

Post by yorkfan »

Well, if it's that good a read, I've just ordered it from Amazon ............ great shout chaps! :wave:
Leonickroberts
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by Leonickroberts »

yorkfan wrote:Well, if it's that good a read, I've just ordered it from Amazon ............ great shout chaps! :wave:
Haha, great work. Prepare yourself for a tactical immersion, tales of how the game developed, and some top anecdotes.
'When he plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints’
alioskifan
Giddy Kipper

Post by alioskifan »

as an Athletic Club fan, the Bielsa years were the best time of my life. of course Bielsa is the right man. leeds are the luckiest club in the world
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

alioskifan wrote:leeds are the luckiest club in the world
Well, we've always felt that way as fans even when the club's been struggling :)

Welcome in, mate ! :wave:
PhoenixUnited
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by PhoenixUnited »

Otherworld wrote:
LASAETARUBIA wrote:...as long as your directors are 100% honest...
Ah well, Steve McLaren will be free soon.
There are some things that must not be said even in jest! :silent:
I saw the article a day or two which said that Radrizzani was after Conte in his hunt for a Head Coach whilst he was still at Chelsea. I have not laughed so much since watching Eddie The Eagle's antics in yester years! :crazy: :roll:
Keep The Faith / WAL
SpursWHL
Jock Stein's Brasso dealer

Post by SpursWHL »

Viduka Hits The Mark wrote:SpursWHL. Thanks for the links. :thumbup:

Genuine question for you and Spurs. Are you hoping that Mourinho comes good so that Man u are not on the lookout for a top class manager with Premiership experience. :angel:
Glad you guys enjoyed checking out the links. I always find tactical insight interesting.

I think the days of Man Usa poaching staff or players from us are long gone. Pochettino is very loyal. He's signed a six year contract in June. He was visibly annoyed when someone from the press inferred that he would take the Barca job as he was Espanol mananger...to quote him "it would be be like me leaving Tottenham to join Arsenal".

I think he has the support from the fans and board he desires here. I genuinely don't think he would leave us to join another Prem club...let's be honest - there's not a lot between 2nd-5th place these days. He's adored here...he's no fool - and it would be foolish to join the current manager merry-go-round that happens at other rivals (yeah I know we've had our manager merry-go-round days as well ;) )

Moaninho only lasts three seasons tops at any club. We play them Monday at Mould Trafford. I think we're going to beat them comfortably. He's lost the dressing room (like he always does) and I think it's going to be interesting.
Deleted User 3289

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

SpursWHL wrote:
Viduka Hits The Mark wrote:SpursWHL. Thanks for the links. :thumbup:

Genuine question for you and Spurs. Are you hoping that Mourinho comes good so that Man u are not on the lookout for a top class manager with Premiership experience. :angel:
Glad you guys enjoyed checking out the links. I always find tactical insight interesting.

I think the days of Man Usa poaching staff or players from us are long gone. Pochettino is very loyal. He's signed a six year contract in June. He was visibly annoyed when someone from the press inferred that he would take the Barca job as he was Espanol mananger...to quote him "it would be be like me leaving Tottenham to join Arsenal".

I think he has the support from the fans and board he desires here. I genuinely don't think he would leave us to join another Prem club...let's be honest - there's not a lot between 2nd-5th place these days. He's adored here...he's no fool - and it would be foolish to join the current manager merry-go-round that happens at other rivals (yeah I know we've had our manager merry-go-round days as well ;) )

Moaninho only lasts three seasons tops at any club. We play them Monday at Mould Trafford. I think we're going to beat them comfortably. He's lost the dressing room (like he always does) and I think it's going to be interesting.
Good reply pal. :thumbup: I hope your right about Poch. Let them spend mega bucks on someone like Zidane see where that gets them.
Deleted User 728

Post by Deleted User 728 »

I would love it .. just looooove it if you beat Man Utd and Mourinho loses it again.

I honestly think the guy's more suited to international football where he doesn't have to face the players day in, day out.

He should manage a talented African side like Ghana or Ivory Coast where he'd actually have a chance of doing something more than just qualifying for World Cups.
Leonickroberts
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by Leonickroberts »

rigger wrote:I would love it .. just looooove it if you beat Man Utd and Mourinho loses it again.
Just the thought of this Keegan moment had me chuckling to myself at my desk. :lol:
'When he plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints’