WACCOE

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

WACCOE

Post by Davycc »

Never been on WACCOE and know there hare members on here who have left there and joined here because of the "attitude" there. just done what I usually do after a game and visited the oppo's forums and also checked out The Pinkun (Norwich City) Boy do they hate WACCOE and it's members. Seems like LUFCTALK goes under the RADAR. Nearly NEARLY feel like logging on and pointing them to a decent fans forum.

PS there are of course a few numpties on those forums as well but also some genuine posters.
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney
The Thrones Murders
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: WACCOE

Post by Another Northern Soul »

Davycc wrote:Never been on WACCOE and know there hare members on here who have left there and joined here because of the "attitude" there. just done what I usually do after a game and visited the oppo's forums and also checked out The Pinkun (Norwich City) Boy do they hate WACCOE and it's members. Seems like LUFCTALK goes under the RADAR. Nearly NEARLY feel like logging on and pointing them to a decent fans forum.

PS there are of course a few numpties on those forums as well but also some genuine posters.
And there are many decent posters on there and there are decent posters from there who come on here too. There is too much in fighting on there but it's probably the biggest Leeds fans site and being Leeds seems to be, for too many of our own, about trying to out-do fellow fans as 'I'm more loyal than yow' or trying to start fights or blaming Leeds fans for whatever as if a defeat is their fault.

We try to keep it civil here and try to stop any sniping of our own. It's a natural but odd thing that most of us do too, of believing our opinion is more valid than everyone else's :P Barmy innit? But so's football fandom and the spread of anti-social media is staggering.
Wigan White
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by Wigan White »

Never been on WACCOE myself either.

With some of the descriptions given I don't think I will bother.

As the saying goes "Why have a burger when you have steak at home?" :D
Nic
Dick Ray's Talent Spotter

Post by Nic »

There are a few fan sites, each will have a clique of regular posters, so it depends how they treat others. All forum based sites are the same some you will get the clique welcoming and others who feel that it gives them permission to treat others that they wouldn't do IRL.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Wigan White wrote:Never been on WACCOE myself either.

With some of the descriptions given I don't think I will bother.

As the saying goes "Why have a burger when you have steak at home?" :D
:thumbup:
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
The Thrones Murders
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

I am on two other football websites (not Leeds) and have been on several other football websites as a visitor. I can honestly say that LUFCTALK is way ahead in terms of quality. All the poster's on here are sound and the mod's are very professional. We are very lucky. :thumbup:
I once played against Don Revie.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Tend to stick to one forum at a time so never been on waccoe.

Found this place a few years back and have never considered moving on.
Was previously on the BBC 606 forum until it folded.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
Davycc
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Davycc »

Selby White wrote:Tend to stick to one forum at a time so never been on waccoe.

Found this place a few years back and have never considered moving on.
Was previously on the BBC 606 forum until it folded.
Was on 606 myself until I was invited here... OMG I can't remember who invited me :crazy:
All at Amazon Books

The Funny Corner
The Thrones Murders
Deleted User 3289

Post by Deleted User 3289 »

Is it a site about Michael Jackson? :shifty:

Had a quick look you have to sign up and i'm far too lazy for that.

I have been having a read of the site that 1964 is a mod. The M.O.T forum. You don't have to sign up to read the matchday threads there. Some good opinions over there aswell.
Deleted User 5081

Post by Deleted User 5081 »

Before I found this website I did sign up to Waccoe. Honestly i was accepted in and i think i wrote one post but i am a big reader (lurker) most of the time not a big poster to be fair.

Truth be known I stopped visiting Waccoe because there were too many posting negative comments about each other i decided i wasn't interested in being apart of that childish attitude that a lot of websites were doing. I found this website and 5 years later i still lurk and enjoy the lurking and an odd post now and then too.