Coronavirus

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Re: Coronavirus

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Who’s telling the doctors not to see patients ? Have they a union ? Someone somewhere needs to tell people what the situation is & when it will be resolved. As John says I’ve always held doctors in very high esteem but nowadays it’s totally different. Why isn’t the health secretary telling people what’s happening ? Crazy situation it really is.
Winner of the Europa League
johnh
Bielsa's English Teacher

Post by johnh »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Who’s telling the doctors not to see patients ? Have they a union ? Someone somewhere needs to tell people what the situation is & when it will be resolved. As John says I’ve always held doctors in very high esteem but nowadays it’s totally different. Why isn’t the health secretary telling people what’s happening ? Crazy situation it really is.
A doctor's letter in the Telegraph today ends:

'I'm deeply ashamed to see the majority of my fellow professionals apparently support this disaster, which is the direct consequence of a highly inefficient, bureaucratic and self-serving industry (the NHS) propped up by the ideology of a Left-wing trade union (the British Medical Association).
I once played against Don Revie.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

I was under the impression that things were supposed to be back to some kinda normality, someone had better tell the doctors that or do they know something we don’t :roll: Makes you wonder doesn’t it.
DominanceUK
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by DominanceUK »

Just had a test done and I've tested positive. I was really looking forward to going to the match tonight too but that's ruined, oh well :cry:
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

DominanceUK wrote:Just had a test done and I've tested positive. I was really looking forward to going to the match tonight too but that's ruined, oh well :cry:
Take care Bud ;)
kk white
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by kk white »

DominanceUK wrote:Just had a test done and I've tested positive. I was really looking forward to going to the match tonight too but that's ruined, oh well :cry:
Mind yourself Dom
"An astonishing number of people despise Leeds United or what Leeds United stand for. But this club was never made for them." - Phil Hay
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

Sorry to hear that stay fit
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
DominanceUK
Arthur Fairclough's milliner

Post by DominanceUK »

Thx guys. I don't know what's more annoying, the fact that I'm going to miss the match tonight or the fact that I feel perfectly fine :wtf:
mapperleywhite
Raich Carter's Contract Agent

Post by mapperleywhite »

Sorry to hear that Dom. If your heart starts pounding, it might not seem like it at the time, but that's a good thing and shows your body is fighting the virus. This is based on my sister-in-law's experience a few months ago and she's fine now.
Might have to take an interest in the Premier League now....
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Fingers crossed, you continue with the mild symptoms Dom.

All the best pal.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.