Home tickets

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Home tickets

Post by Barlow Boy »

Scott wrote:Somehow managed to get two tickets in the Kop for Man United. Lucky run continues. Four browsers, all different times for the queue. I'm sure it's just random at this point.
Whereabouts in the KOP mate ?.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Scott
Billy Bremner's barbed-wire salesman

Post by Scott »

Barlow Boy wrote:
Scott wrote:Somehow managed to get two tickets in the Kop for Man United. Lucky run continues. Four browsers, all different times for the queue. I'm sure it's just random at this point.
N6 mate, down near the corner flag. Managed to get seats there for a few games this season.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

Scott wrote:
Barlow Boy wrote:
N6 mate, down near the corner flag. Managed to get seats there for a few games this season.
:thumbup:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Winner of the Europa League
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again, the club should buy all those tickets, ban whoever bought them from buying again and put the tickets back up for resale to claw some money back.
Aaron
Jimmy Armfield's cardigan knitter

Post by Aaron »

They need to spend some money to develop proper software for ticketing, it's a joke at the moment. That aside, I got tickets for scum, and every other game I have tried, simply by being online and refreshing the holding page until it updates to the queue.
Selby White
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Selby White »

This should have been sorted disgusting with the technology available. Can't be that hard tracking who bought the tickets.
Firstly names and membership numbers should be on the ticket. So why not have stewards matching them up with ID and membership cards on the gate.
Can do covid checks so why not.

Unfortunately this match doesn't effect me as can't go but will be hoping to win the ticket lottery and be at the Spurs game.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
guitarmark
Simon Grayson's Hairdresser

Post by guitarmark »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
that seriously p's you off - I've only once this year managed to buy tickets for a match via the usual log in - Have had my membership for many many years, probably since first introduced, but this year I've had no luck for the Monday 1pm sale - then you see this and it just irks you so much - Will try what you suggest Aaron with the refresh button, in time for the Spurs game
Leicester White

Post by Leicester White »

guitarmark wrote:No joy for me - again - sat there with the redial button on the phone and never got through in over 300 rings

On-line, sat in the queue and it never went down below 'over 1 hour ' waiting - Not sure if there is any format to trying to get connected before 1pm or not - Or if your queue position is allocated at random at 1pm

Had a membership now for as long as available - Yet this year it does question what is the purpose as I think I've only got through once this year - As it happens I had a retail 'gift card' allocated to me as part of a 'refund' v Luton - Last game to be allocated tickets before lock down - Tried to use it on my last visit to the shop and they said we don't accept these anymore - So you left the funds in the club, for no purpose - Have dropped them a line but no response - Getting to the point that Ryan Air is easier to work with
That sucks... the last point is daylight robbery - for a few quid why would anybody want that reputation - I'm sure if Kinnear or Radz knew, they'd be equally horrified with our 'customer service's' response.
Leicester White

Post by Leicester White »

Barlow Boy wrote:
I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again, the club should buy all those tickets, ban whoever bought them from buying again and put the tickets back up for resale to claw some money back.
I think they'd run into some kind of legal issue if they did that, but £350 for a home ticket is to me a joke, but obvs to other people it represents a good/ok buy! Hope it's Man U fans paying massively through the nose and they get beat on the pitch, but knowing how fanatical our fans are, it's probably us. A pair of very ordinary hospitality tickets at Old Trafford with seats high up in the gods cost over a grand this season... even though they were 'home' tickets, over half were bought by Leeds fans.