Away Tickets -Putting out a Prayer

Leeds United news here, transfer rumours, club affairs, players, fans, etc.
Specific match discussions should go in the category below.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Away Tickets -Putting out a Prayer

Post by Barlow Boy »

pconn12 wrote:
NottinghamWhite wrote:Find the coach park this is usually the best place to pick up tickets from Supporters Clubs who have been let down by one of their members. The person sitting at the front. ( usually the clubs secretary) of the coach is the person to see, it’s no use waiting for others to get off the coach . Anyway good luck also if you a. Twitter account post on there on the morning loads of people will retweet your post.
Thanks so much! This is great advice.

As far as twitter goes, I am following a number of LUFC groups, is there a specific one you would recommend?

Thanks!
Yes, follow Adam Pope and Noel Whelan, they tend to retweet ticket offers although Noel is now working for the club so may not do now. Also, follow Phil Hay.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Re: Away Tickets -Putting out a Prayer

Post by Barlow Boy »

Leicester White wrote:A mate of mine who supports West Ham has bought 2 corporate tickets to the match so we can both go - £1,350 for the pair!!! Absolute insanity for a football match - I don't know whether to be livid with him for spending so much of his hard earned cash or unbelievably grateful he's done that for me or both!
That is mental :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.