Complaints

The place to discuss anything that isn't football or LUFC
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Re: Complaints

Post by NottinghamWhite »

Regarding the yoghurt M&S have just sent me an email saying basically how sorry they are & are sending an e-Gift card in the next couple of days to include a refund on the item. Have a feeling I’m not going to a rich man though :roll: The Coquille complaint is still been investigated.
Winner of the Europa League
Barlow Boy
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Barlow Boy »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Regarding the yoghurt M&S have just sent me an email saying basically how sorry they are & are sending an e-Gift card in the next couple of days to include a refund on the item. Have a feeling I’m not going to a rich man though :roll: The Coquille complaint is still been investigated.
At least it’s some form of acknowledgement, I suppose it depends on the amount they send as to how seriously they have taken it.
When you retire, you switch bosses - from the one that hired you, to the one that married you.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

As I say BB I’m not expecting a fortune at least they were quick this time on making a decision, I’ll wait with baited breath ;)
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

Just had another email with the e-Card to the value of £10.

Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

NottinghamWhite wrote:Just had another email with the e-Card to the value of £10.

This is not just an e-card, it's a Marks and Spencer e-card...

Not good enough, Phil! Not my business either but that for me is v poor, you could have been bloody poisoned.
NottinghamWhite
LUFCTALK Admin

The voucher was for the yoghurt Rob I’m expecting considerably more for the Coquille incident.
Another Northern Soul
LUFCTALK Moderator

Post by Another Northern Soul »

NottinghamWhite wrote:The voucher was for the yoghurt Rob I’m expecting considerably more for the Coquille incident.
:thumbup:

Ah yes, sorry.

I've had mouldy yoghurt myself before, but not from M&S - it was poor packaging, the lid had been minutely pierced and I tasted the foul stuff before realising it was mouldy on the lid-inner :D